• ❝ 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮. ❞ •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

"We have to hurry."

Mal and Hermione rushed out of the room and back into the giant chess room. They searched for the ginger's whereabouts but didn't see a strand of his hair.

Hermione was worried half to death, looking here and there.

"There!" She pointed to a corner of the room. There Ron collapsed on his back, the two of them rushing towards him.

"Please help me carry him." Mal said, she wrapped Ron's right arm while Hermione was at his side.

They rushed to the flying key room and grabbed a broom, Mal rode it while Hermione sat in the back with Ron in front of her and held him from falling.

The three of them flew out of the room then went up to the Devil's Snare room, Mal told Hermione to dove down.

They exited and landed smoothly, the door stuck open. Sweep them mentally along with the riders. There they found Rolf and Zeus, their faces showing pure concern yet annoyed.

"What on sky of Astraea are you three doing in here?" Zeus said sharply.

"No time to explain - quick, please help us get Ron to Hospital Wings!" Mal worriedly, Rolf immediately crouched down and put Ron on his back. Hermione parted with them all heading for Owlery to send an owl to Dumbledore.

They all rushed to the Hospital Wings, Zeus broke open it, calling for Madam Pomfrey.

"What on earth you all doing in here? In almost of the morning - Good gracious!" Madam Pomfrey shrieked sharply, immediately ordered Rolf to put Ron on one of the beds.

Neither of them answered, Hermione entered the Hospital Wings and immediately sat down next to Ron's bed. Rolf and Zeus stood between Mal, they knew their sister was still in shock by what had happened. Madam Pomfrey immediately prepared a potion for Ron.

"Care to explain Berry?" Rolf said softly, stroking his sister's hair.

Mal and Hermione looked at each other doubtfully, then Hermione nodded weakly agreeing to explain.

"Long story short, we found out about the Sorcerer's Stone because of the Gringotts incident, we suspected Snape of stealing it and was planning to thwart it tonight - just now. And only one of the four of us was able to continue and that was Harry." Mal explained, Rolf hugged her when he realized tears were started running down her cheeks.

"And what about Harry? I mean, he's not back yet?" Zeus sighed.

"Not sure yet - you saw for yourself. Out of the four of us, he's the only one missing." Mal said muffled in Rolf's chest.

"We can't believe it was Snape." Rolf said.

"Yeah." Zeus nodded. "He's a bit of an asshole, but as bad as he is, he wouldn't betray Dumbledore much less his beliefs."

"And definitely not Snape," Rolf shook his head. Hermione looked at Rolf with furrowed brows.

"Then who?"

"Sorry not sorry, but we suspect the Pickled Onions." Zeus said nodding.

"The what?" Mal said to Zeus.

"Oh blimey - " he rolled his eyes lazily to his sister. "Who else onions lover at Hogwarts besides him? Quirrell!" in the end, he lower his voice so Madam Pomfrey didn't hear.

"The reason is, when we threw snow at him. His turban fell down, the back of his head looked like there was a - I think a wound, but suddenly opened like a mouth." Rolf explained.