• 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Have you ever heard of love languages? Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages, explains that love languages ​​are behaviors that make you feel loved. Understand how you and your love express feelings, and understand how you and your partner express love differently. This does not only apply with your partner, but the people around you who you care about the most.

There are five well-known love languages; physical touch, act of service, receiving gifts, words of affirmation, and quality time.

• Physical Touch; it means you feel loved when you are in physical contact with your partner or people around you.

• Act of Service; you positively believe in being loved by someone when they do something as proof of their love.

• Words of Affirmation; they express all feelings with a series of beautiful words even small writing as a form of love.

• Receiving Gifts; they express their love not from words but the effort to give something in the form of objects that are meaningful to you or even the smallest, and lastly.

• Quality Time; feeling and showing love by spending time with loved ones, generally feeling loved when the meeting is filled with quality communication to random things, or fills in a comfortable silent.

So, what is your love language?

March, 24th 2011.

♪✿ 𝐷𝑜𝑙𝑐𝑒'𝑠 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡 ✿♪

꧁ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꧂
ᴍɪᴋʜᴀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏ | 2020

"You're beautiful from the inside, and I am glad for you are mine."