• 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Harry never expected to meet a boy - boys who hated him more than Dudley.

But that was before he met Draco Malfoy and Atticus Gloirie.

Atticus Gloiriè, a thin faced boy, tall, busty and tan skinned with a hungry and lustrous look, his eyes are as blue as bright morning sky, his nose oddly pointed, deadly sharp jaws and boastful grin. His hair was sticking up in a strange cock crest, his face was very mature compared to other children around his age.

Fortunately the first graders of Gryffindor are only with Slytherin students in Potions lessons, so they don't need to meet Malfoy or Gloiriè often, also seem to have a crush on Mal.

Or at least that was how it was until they saw an announcement posted on the Gryffindor Common Room that made them all complain. Flying lessons would start on Thursday - and Gryffindor and Slytherin would study together.

"Typical," said Harry darkly. "Just what I always wanted. To make a fool of myself on a broomstick in front of them."

Harry was actually looking forward to flying lessons.

"You don't know that you'll make a fool of yourself," said Ron reasonably. "Anyway, I know Malfoy's always going on about how good he is at Quidditch, but I bet that's all talk."

Malfoy does talk a lot about flying. Gloiriè prided himself on the fact that his father, Marco Gloiriè was the greatest Seeker that all Britian had. They complain loudly about first-graders not being allowed on the Quidditch team and tell long stories of arrogance that all come to an end with himself nearly colliding with the helicopter.

But Malfoy and Gloiriè weren't the only ones talking about flying. When we hear Seamus Finnigan's story, we imagine he had spent his early childhood sliding around the countryside on his broomstick.

Even Ron would tell anyone who listened to the story of the time he nearly hit the hang-glider with Charlie's an old broomstick. All the children who come from wizards families do not talking about Quidditch incessantly.

Scamander twins give them some fun advice, they tell their experience of flying at their mansion racing with their grandpa's thunderbird, a North American beast who able creating storm.

In fact, Ron had a big fight with Dean Thomas, who in the same dorm with them, about soccer. Ron simply couldn't understand what it was like to play with only one ball when the players weren't allowed to fly.

Harry once caught Ron poking a poster for the West football team Dean's ham with his finger, trying to make the cast move.

Neville had never ridden a broom before, because his grandmother wouldn't let him go anywhere near a broomstick.

In Harry's heart thought it was fitting for Neville's grandmother to decide so, being on the ground on two legs, Neville could have had all sorts of strange accidents.

Mal eagerly talked about Quidditch but admit she quiet not good to riding broomstick. She chat a lot by a fifth year strut guy madly in love with Quidditch, who always blushing when he around Mal.

Hermione was just as worried as Neville about flying. This was a lesson that couldn't be memorized or learned from a book but that didn't mean she hadn't tried it.

Over breakfast on a Thursday morning, she bore them all terribly with flying tips she'd gotten from Zeus, Quidditch Through the Ages book. Neville listened intently, he was eager to get whatever would help him hang on to his broom later, but the other students were delighted when Hermione's lecture was interrupted by the arrival of the post.