• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

The night was very quiet after dinner, somehow Harry's mind was filled with things that he finally deserved to know but it became a burden on his mind too because Voldemort was still out there. Even worse, according to Harry, was the fact that he had to sharing room with Zeus. His snoring was so loud that Harry found it very difficult to find comfort to sleep, he tried to bury his head under pillow but to no avail.

Even Zeus' snoring disturbed the portraits and left the room. It occurred to Harry to stuff Zeus' mouth with Hermione's knitted socks.

Harry shifted in his bed, his mind randomly thinking about Mal, well that's what he did every day. Without realizing that a madly in love smile was engraved on his face, how happy he was to finally be reunited with his girl.

Harry longed to be in Mal's arms right then and there, telling him all the things that had happened during their summer together. He loved the way Mal stroked his hair gently until he fell asleep, when they spent time together and talked until she forgot the time, the way Mal hugged him affectionately, gave a good luck kisses at every Quidditch match, stared at Mal soul to soul, he loved every single her touch.

But then, he thought of something he should have moved on; his mistakes put Mal at bet. How stupid Harry was, he shouldn't have treated the girl he loved in such a rude way that he didn't even deserve to take care of her.

Sometimes he thought what if Adrien and Persephone found out about this, he didn't deserve Mal. And even it seems that apology words aren't enough to heal a wound he made to Mal and even the people around him. 

He knew that all of this was not under his control because at that time Michelle Gloiriè was the cause, but there was still a feeling of a lump in his heart.

Suddenly Zeus stirred in his slumber, making Harry jump with surprise, watching him warily. Zeus babbling nothing as he clenched his fists in the air as if in a fight then fell back asleep.

Then, Harry decide to go back and tried his best to fall asleep, then he did. The next thing he knew, he was curled in a warm ball under his bedclothes.

Morning sunlight streamed in through the window, Harry hid half of his face behind a thick woolen blanket. Then, the sound of something creaking accompanied by something that blinded Harry making him throw the blanket all over his face.

Harry was deeply asleep, reluctant to wake up but a moment later, his sense of smell caught the scent that had made him addicted and falling in love over and over again.

“Wonderboy. . .”

Oh that voice, thought Harry dreamily, smiling in his sleep. Without him noticing, someone had pulled the woolen blanket off his face, making sunlight splashing his face. His face contorted into a frown, there was a soft chuckle that made Harry want to open his eyes right then and there. A shadow blocked the morning light before him.

Harry slowly opened his eyes, before him, a silhouette of a long-haired girl, her face completely ethereal unearthly adorned with a sweet, intoxicating smile. Her sparkling hazel eyes completely drowned Harry, hypnotizing him until he forgot who he was. Her lighting bolt necklace dangling beautifully around her neck. The morning light behind her shimmering, even Harry thought an angel is in front him.

A hand gently landed on his cheek, gently stroking it lovingly, it seemed Harry didn't want this moment to end so quickly. Harry smiled gently, yet sleepy, closed his eyes again enjoying the gentle caress of the girl he loves so much.

"Wake up, sleepy head." she said softly, stroking Harry's hair.

“Won't.” Harry muttered sleepily, however, a smirk appeared on his face.