• 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

“Good evening,” said Dumbledore, beaming around. “I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to this feast but before that begin.”

Great Hall deathly silent.

“Now!” Dumbledore delightfully. “Please join me, to welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, the Delacour sisters, leader of famous fencing club and their Headmitress, Madame Maxime!”

Great Hall ek door opened, line led by Madame Maxime followed by the Beauxbatons pupils walking fast rhythmically, front row performing a gentle dance and then jogging. Middle row they did gymnastics acrobatics and last one was led by someone, those in the back row wore like perfect fitting-body-beekeepers-suits.

They display a fight using a long piece of thin metal sword with a handle and a guard. Everyone was amazed at the performance and cheered when opponent who was taller was parried, they clapped fervently.

Applause died down but they were busy gawking as a fencer as they took off their masks, one of whom was a Asian tall boy. Another was a mind-dizzingly pretty looking witch making everyone's attention in the Great Hall turn to her just like she was a nymph, she has shoulder-length wavy chocolate hair, gleaming dark brown eyes, tall slim athletic body, and cranberry lips.

"Blimey!" Ron gasped, he jumped out of his chair, his gaze following chocolate haired girl sitting where she sat next to the silvery blonde haired girl. "That —— That's Briella!"

"Yes," Hermione shortly, glaring at Ron. "Honestly, Ron, it's like you've never seen a girl in person!"

Briella waved at Cedric Diggory who was grinning dreamily at her, tugged at Rolf's sleeves robe and then chewing it making Rolf startle and smack Cedric's head to wake him up.

Dumbledore stretched his arms upwards, for an instant the room was completely dead silent.

"And now our friends in north," beamed Dumbledore. "next, please welcome the proud delegates of Durmstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkarrof!"

A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect. Now all the girls' face light up, and pays attention to the boys. One boy who's closes to Mal, winks at her and gave her a bright smile. Mal and Hermione looked each other then to Ginny and Cordelia, the three of them giggling silent teasing Mal who smile awkwardly at the boy; made him clumsily twirl his long stick and smack it to his other friend in eye.

Harry felt a grumpy monster in his stomach, sighing in disgust looking at Dumstrang's students disinterestedly.

They throw sticks on floor and then run, some of them perform acrobatics such as somersaults, handstands and some other movements. One of the Dumstrang boys with messy brown hair jerked his wand, sparks flames erupting from his wand; he blew and instantly out came fire dragon which Harry thought was a patronus.

But all girls were very busy gawking in awe at the brown-haired young man, some of them squealed a little while blushing very red.

Mal! That's Atlas!" Hermione squealed through her fingers, her face bright red as her brown eyes twinkled in awe at the young man who made the amazing fire show. "Oh my, how handsome!"

Harry agrees with what Hermione. Atlas Lightwood is an extraordinarily attractive young wizard with messy brown hair, glittering dark-brown eyes, thick firm eyebrows, tan golden skin and well-built body. He looks very, very handsome, he looks utterly friendly and smiley to anyone. However, he looked uncomfortable when the girls giggling skittishly, looking at him in awe, including Hermione.