• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Ron was furious with Hermione so did Harry but not all. As far as he was concerned, the stripping-down of a brand-new Firebolt and a limited edition Nimbus Two Thousand Two was nothing less than criminal damage.

Hermione, who remained convinced that she had acted for the best, started avoiding the common room with Mal by her side. Harry and Ron supposed Hermione had taken refuge in the library and didn't try to persuade her to come back.

Only Mal accompanied her, Ron was furious to find Mal with Hermione all the time. According to him, Mal was defending the traitor in their friendship and she ended up slapping him when she heard it accidentally one morning.

Mal was impartial, she understood what Hermione was in but she also knew Ron's feelings, having his own broom for the first time and Harry whose broom had recently been damaged by the Whomping Willow.

Whatever the conditions, Mal was always by Hermione's side, you could say they were torn between girls with girls and boys with boys.

Hermione does often spend a lot time with the Scamander's siblings Ravenclaw cousin; Anthony Goldstein.

Harry and Mal were in a cold and brutal war between Ron and Hermione, both glared at each other sitting as far away as possible or Hermione would pull Mal away from the common room so as not to be close to them or so as not to meet Ron.

Every now and then Harry and Mal would steal a chance to chat when Ron or Hermione weren't around, would pretend nothing had happened between them when their two friends had come over to one of them.

Harry had told Oliver about Firebolt and Nimbus Two Thousand Two, was astonished and suddenly asked Ron to join the team as a Keeper, even forgetting that he was still a Gryffindor Keeper so eager to get Ron into the team.

Fred, George, Ginny and Percy were very surprised to hear the news that Ron had a Nimbus Two Thousand Two; it could be said that it was just the twins and Percy.

Percy as suspious as Hermione immediately owled to Mrs. Weasley if Rolf didn't stop him, he use owl-whistle to bring back Hermes to the castle.

Zeus and Rolf hurriedly barged into Professor McGonagall's office begging to return Firebolt and Nimbus Two Thousand Two for Gryffindor, they both extremely support Harry and Ron about it.

Neige did her action again, infiltrating Ron's room until she smashed his bed in search of Scabbers.

That angered Ron even more, throwing Neige off to the common room; Cordelia nag him, not to be outdone, she instead let Neige roam around no matter the snow white cat would eat Scabbers.

She thought it was better for Scabbers dead than alive, she was still annoyed with the rat for hurting Neige's tail so badly that it got infected last time.

Remembering that Crookshanks had been locked up by Hermione, Neige herself had infiltrated the boys' dormitory trying to pull Scabbers out of his hiding place like mad if Harry had not kicked her out.

He thought, Neige is a snow white cat who is cute and pretty but very fierce and brutal to Scabbers or whatever she doesn't like, unhesitate to scratch Scabbers in his stomach until his organs come out.

Classes started again the next day.

Hagrid followed Mal's advice before Christmas and Harry seemed to know what Mal meant, a bonfire full of salamanders for their enjoyment, and they spent an unusually good lesson collecting dry wood and leaves to keep the fire blazing while the flame-loving lizards scampered up and down the crumbling, white-hot logs.