• 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐜𝐞 •

- FIFTH YEAR BESTIES -

• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 •

THIS IS THE YEAR I WAS WAITING FOR, BECOME THE CORE OF ALL DOLCE MEANINGS! WELL NOT ALL BUT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AFTER!

-This year Harry and Mal's relationship has become clearer, they love each other but both of them don't have a chance to express it. They always get distracted.

- massive points of mature contents.

-WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR WILL COME SOON! JUST WAIT BUT NOT THAT IMMEDIATELY, I'm planning on making something that is—different, the plot isn't completely from the book, there will be some scenes that are changed from the original book and a lot of Mal's Third Person Point of View.

-Full of fluffs than before!

-Lot of Rolf and Luna moments!

-Mal's powers will become clearer, we've learned that her powers vary and are hard to predict.

-Drama? Maybe we will develop.

-Oh you guys will get deja vu this year.

-Have you got the Easter Eggs yet? If you have, congratulations, you will be even more convinced of what a jerk Atticus Gloiri is.

-Too many Mal and Umbridge moments, he wasn't going to let that annoying old witch roam around Hogwarts with all her bullshit.

-Sirius is dead? We'll talk about it later.

-The reason behind Steve Thompson having a child with Delilah Chaudfille and the exact cause of death.

-I hope you don't hate me after this because there will be many disappointments this year.

-There will be a lot of grief especially from the Scamander and Lightwood families, will lose the people they love so much.

-Mal being totally badass queen, she's going to rid off Umbridge and Fudge.

-The Gloiriè siblings will make a lot of chaos and this year *SEXUAL ALERT* there will be a lot of sexual parts that they will do, of course that's what their parents taught.

-Still continuing bickering between Harry, Atticus and Draco winning Mal's heart.  Harry's struggle will be realized here.

-Spark of Cho Chang? Hmmmm. There'd be an iconic scene of her, oh you'll already knew it——after Fred and George left them in Room of Requirement.

-Daphne and Astoria, we will honor them as Slytherin heroes who bravely rebelled against the Slytherins and joined D.A. denied all accusations that all Slytherins were untrustworthy.

-So far, which is your favorite chapter and why do you like it?

-Which character do you dislike the most in Dolce? And which character do you like the most?

-Cordelia being a sassy bad bitch along with Neige, this duo hot as hell.

RavellaJoanneSyahbi

“You're the weak one. . .and you'll never know friendship. . .

. . .and love.”