1983 ✧ Holly, Jolly - [Pt.2 - Final Part]

a/n: sorry if this is very fast paced, I kind of just want to get on with the story or it'd be boring for me to write.

HOLLY, JOLLY
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ]

The kids were biking home from school together when Y/n's bag started to get heavy, her house wasn't far from here so she thought it would be quicker if she just dropped it off.

"Hey, guys. Is it alright if I drop my bag at home? I'll meet you at the Powerlines." Y/n said.

"Yeah, that's fine." Mike said.

"I'll be really quick, if I don't come back in like 15 minutes my mom probably made me stay home, she's like that with me." Y/n laughed.

She turned her bike around and went off home, she quickly dropped her bag off at home where she was greeted by her mother.

She was just about to go back out again until she was stopped. "Where are you going?" Her mom asked.

"Uh... to watch Steve's game." Y/n replied.

Her mother sighed. "Be back home when it's finished I don't want you getting into trouble."

"I won't" she reassured her mother. "Bye, mom."

She went back the way she came until she realised she was being followed by a van.

To get it off of her she turned left and began riding her bike down that road, it followed her.

She turned around to see the van more clearly, it happened so quickly but when she turned back around there were more of the vans blocking her from going any further.

A man with light grey hair stepped out of the van. "Well, if it isn't Jenny L/n's girl."

"What?" Y/n asked.

"Do you know the abilities you possess, Y/n?" The old man asked.

"No? What-"

"You burning that shed down to a crisp was just a coincidence?" He questioned.

"What- How did you know? I-" before Y/n could continue she was grabbed by two older men.

They grabbed her arms and as Y/n tried struggle from their grasp, another man injected something into her arm, leaving her unconscious.

Y/n's whole body ached, especially the arm the needle went in.

There was sort of a bee sting like pain on her wrist and when she looked down, there was a small tattoo reading '012'

Did anyone know she was gone? Nobody knew she was okay.

She was in a bed, the room was pitch black, it must be night.

The only thing on her mind was Lucas. Is Lucas okay? Does he know she's missing?

That's when Y/n realised something, Eleven must've been from here, her name being a number and the bad men she mentioned.

Y/n's only option was to escape from this place, she had to think of something and fast.

"Hi Steve!" Mrs Harrington greeted as his son closed the door behind him.

"Wait, where's Y/n?" She questioned, realising she wasn't with her brother.

"I don't know, she's probably with Lucas Sinclair, she stayed there the last two nights." Steve responded.

"Right. I'll call up Mrs Sinclair." Y/n's mother dialled Lucas's mom and she picked up almost immediately.

"The Sinclair's how can I help you?" said Lucas's mom from down the phone.

"Hi Mrs Sinclair, this is Y/n's mom, is Y/n at yours with Lucas?"

"No, she isn't, Lucas just came home, I'll ask him for you." She responded, there was a moment of silence where Mrs Sinclair was talking to Lucas.

"No, apparently she went home to drop her bag off but never came back. Lucas wants to know if she's okay, if she got home safe and if she knows about Will?"

"I think she came home and just went to bed early without me seeing her, don't worry, thank you, Mrs Sinclair."

Mrs Harrington knew Y/n had got into some trouble, she hadn't just gotten lost something bad had happened.

"What did She say?" Asked Steve who had come back downstairs, his mom was crying which he had never seen her do.

"She never made it back to the boys like she was supposed to." replied Mrs Harrington.

"Can you go down to Sheriff's? Say that she was going to Mike's but she came home to drop her bag off but she never came back."

"I will." reassured Steve, who was now worried for his sister and was now feeling bad for Jonathan for the first time.

"Yes?" The secretary, Florence questioned to the teenage boys.

"My sister, Y/n, she was going to Mike Wheeler's with her friends and she went home to put her bag back and she never returned." Steve explained.

"Jim!" Florence yelled.

"Yes?" came a male voice.

"get here, the Harrington boy's here, it's about Y/n."

With that, Jim Hopper came into the room.

"What's happened?" He questioned.

"Well, my sister was going to Mike's house with Dustin and Lucas, then she split up from them to take her bag home, she did that but never came back." Steve responded.

"Flo, tomorrow get search parties, I know where to look first. And you, kid. Go home, don't go look for her, I can't have you getting lost too."

Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by the lights flickering on and the door opening.

"Hello, Y/n. I hope you got enough rest, because today is your first day here." The old man said, the place felt empty like there was no life, it was no happy place to be and nothing could change that

"Who even are you?" Y/n questioned.

"I'm Dr Brenner, and you should call me Papa. I'm going to make you better."

"I'm really heathy, actually. I've got nothing wrong with me." Y/n hissed.

Brenner shook his head. "You're just like your mother, she was always like that."

Y/n spotted the watch on the man's wrist, it was 9am, she was up all night.

"Today I've something special planned, you are going to be using your abilities today, I'll come back and get you in an hour."

Y/n nodded, she hoped there would be a way to get her out of here.