1985 ✧ The Sauna Test - [Pt.2]

THE SAUNA TEST
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ]

Steve had unscrewed the vent and took it out of it's place, he stood on a ladder and was getting Dustin to give him things. "Flashlight." he swapped the vent for the flashlight. "Thank you."

He switched it on and looked down into the vent. "Yeah, I don't know, man. I don't know if you can fit in here. It's like.. super tight."

"I'll fit." Dustin reassured him, Y/n was the groups first option to go into the vent but she completely refused to do so, so Dustin offered to get in. "Trust me. No collar bones, remember?"

"Uh, excuse me?" Robin questioned, Steve jumped off the ladder so Dustin could get up.

"Oh, he's, uh... Yeah, he's got some disease." Steve replied. "Chry, uh... It's chrydo, um... Something. Yeah, I dunno."

"Cleidocranial dysplasia." Y/n corrected, Steve nodded.

"That's the one." he smiled. "He's missing bones and stuff. He can bend like Gumbo."

"You mean Gumby." Robin stated.

"I'm pretty sure it's Gumbo." Steve said, not wanting to except he was wrong.

"Steve, just shut up and push me!" Dustin snapped from in the vent.

"Okay." he shrugged. "I'll push ya." Steve grabbed his legs and began to push his legs which would clearly not work.

"Not my feet, dumbass. Push my ass." Dustin ordered.

"What?" asked Steve.

"Touch my butt! I don't care!"

Steve did as Dustin said and began to push Dustin. "Push harder!" Dustin yelled.

"I'm pushing!" Steve snapped back.

"You're playing with my legs."

"I'm not playing, I have terrible footing."

"Come on!" Dustin screamed.

"I'm gonna just shove you." Steve warned. "Ready?"

"Just shove me?"

"One, two..." Steve shoved Dustin, yet he didn't move.

"Shit."

"That work." Steve asked.

"One more time."

Finally the bell went off at the front of the store, which would put both Robin and Y/n out of the misery of watching the two boys attempt to get Dustin into the vent, Erica Sinclair.

"Ahoy, sailors! All hands on deck!" she spoke, ringing the bell over and over. "Ahoy!"

Robin looked over at Y/n who was thinking the same thing.

"Get over here and serve me some samples."

--