1985 ✧ The Flayed - [Pt.3 - Final Part]

THE FLAYED
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ]

After at least a few hours, the group had made it to wherever that green stuff had gone to, they hid behind some sort of large metal box as they'd seen a car and they were way to scared to get caught.

"Okay, all clear." Steve finally spoke, the group got out from where they had hidden.

"Okay, that was close." sighed Robin, Dustin nodded. "Yeah, too close."

"Relax." said Steve in attempt to reassure the other four. "All right? Relax. Nobody saw..." The group turned a corner and were met with almost like a laboratory, the people were wearing lab coats and Y/n felt like she'd been in this position before.

The group stood there, frozen, it wasn't until they spotted a guard when they all went to hide behind a crate. "Jesus!" gasped Steve.

"I saw it." Erica whispered. "First floor, northwest."

"Saw what?" asked Steve.

"The comms room." she replied quietly.

"You saw the comms room?" Steve questioned, Erica nodded. "Correct."

"Are you sure?" asked Y/n.

"I'm positive. The door was open for a second, and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there."

"That could be a hundred different things." said Dustin, Robin shook her head. "I'll take those odds." Steve sighed and shook his head, the group peered out and spotted the comms room, they then leaned back and Steve nodded.

"All right. We're gonna move fast, we're gonna stay low. Okay?" he questioned.

"Okay."

The group all followed Steve who took them to behind another crate which they behind until the door was opened by someone in a lab coat, once it was Steve turned back to the others. "Let's go."

They hurried into the comms room and once they all got in, they saw a scientist working, he quickly turned around to face them and stood up, his hands went to his gun and Robin quickly stopped him, she began to have some sort of conversation with him in Russian.

Robin's plan seemed to have failed as the man reached for his gun again, but before he could Steve began charging at him.

Steve then began to fight the Russian, the four other members of the group just stood there in shock, the fight didn't last long though because thirty seconds later, Steve smacked him around the head with a phone, knocking him out.

Y/n couldn't believe he'd manage to do that, neither could Dustin by the sounds of it. "Dude! You did it! You won a fight!"

Steve just looked down at the unconscious guard. "Jeez..." he then laughed softly upon realising what he had just done, Y/n approached the guard and grabbed his keycard.

"Hey, Y/n, what are you doing?" asked Erica, Y/n showed her the keycard. "You want to walk all the way back?"

"There's no other way back, so unless you can drive one of those cars then that's out only option." Y/n replied, Erica pointed to Steve.

"Well, he can drive." she protested.

"It's too risky, let's just get back." Steve spoke, but before they could even think about leaving Robin came down the stairs.

"Guys. There's something up there."

A minute or so later, the group found themselves approaching a blue light shining through the small windows of the door, Y/n peered in and what she saw made her sick to her stomach.

The gate.

"Holy shit."

A/n: A very small chapter, I'm sorry but we're one episode away from Hinclair reunion, everybody moved!!!

Also England women's won the euro's tonight and I'm very very proud, the women's game has gotten so big and it's so amazing to see!!

look at them!!! Anyway I'm sorry for talking about football on here, it's just a huge day for girls in england who are into the sport! I'll get the next chapter out asap I promise!