1983 ✧ The Upside Down - [Pt.3 - Final Part]

THE UPSIDE DOWN
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ]

Y/n's eyes flickered open, she was in a bed but it wasn't her room or Lucas's. She looked to her left to see the chief and her older brother, Steve sat beside her.

"Where am I?" Y/n questioned.

"You're in the hospital, the lab gave you too much of the sleeping drug, you had a bad reaction to it giving you that bruise but nothing serious, they reckon you can leave in a day or two." The chief explained, Y/n sat up. "Is Will okay?" Y/n asked.

"He's fine, he's in the other room they're waiting for him to wake up." Steve told her, Y/n noticed that Steve's face was all beaten up.

"What happened to your face?" Y/n laughed, Steve glared at her. "Jonathan beat me up."

Y/n laughed. "No way, I thought you were really strong."

"It didn't count, because I didn't fight back, and I bullied his family so I got a head start." Steve said trying to excuse the fact he got beat up.

"You're an ass, Steve." Y/n said with a smile, he was glad things were over and that Y/n could get a break.

"Where are the boys?" Y/n asked. "They're waiting for you and Will, I'll go and get them, if you want that." The chief responded, Y/n nodded and the chief left the room.

"Y/n, is it true that those men took you?" Steve asked.

Y/n nodded. "They said I was just like my mom and I don't know how they know her, because I don't even know who she is." Y/n explained.

"You'll find out at one point Y/n, mom probably has something in her file cabinet somewhere, it'll tell you who your parents were, you didn't hear it from me though." Steve said. "Also, mom thinks you fell over in the woods and you can't tell anyone about the past week, the chief is gonna explain it to mom and dad alright so go along with it."

Y/n nodded she sat their quietly until her best friends came bursting in. "Y/n!" Lucas said as he ran up to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Are you okay? Does your arm hurt?" Lucas asked, Y/n laughed at him.

"I'm okay, I'm just tired and the bruise will go soon I just had a bad reaction, I promise I'm okay." Y/n reassured him.

"I can't believe you have superpowers! That's awesome, I mean how long have you known?" Dustin asked.

"I mean, I set a shed on fire when I was younger, Steve was there." Y/n replied.

"I remember that, mom went ballistic." Steve smiled.

"And then, I had a dream about the place where Will was and I set a monster on fire." Y/n continued.

"Wait, the night you stayed at mine?" Lucas questioned, Y/n nodded.

Jonathan walked into Y/n's hospital room. "Will's up." He told the kids.

Y/n began to get up out of her bed. Lucas and Steve stopped her. "No, you stay, I'll come back and tell you about what he said, I want you to get out of here not be here for longer." Lucas said.