1983 ✧ The Body - [Pt.2 - Final Part]

THE BODY
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ]

Lucas, Y/n and Dustin were looking through Mike's dress up box.

Y/n found a stupid hat and put it on her head, the three kids burst into laughter.

Lucas picked up a mermaid costume and Dustin some fairy wings which they both got rid of.

After looking for a while Dustin picked out a blonde wig and Lucas picked out a pink dress.

Dustin tried on the wig. "It looks gorgeous now let's go." Y/n laughed.

The door of Nancy's room opened and the kids looked over at the door, the girl with the shaved head now had blonde hair.

"Wow, she looks-"

"Pretty." Mike interrupted. "Good. You look pretty good."

El looked over at the mirror and began walking to it, Mike followed her.

Lucas and Y/n sent each other a knowing look, as they watched the two both stood near to each other.

"Pretty." El whispered. "Good."

The five kids were all on their bikes, riding to school and when they arrived Mike pushed open the door.

"Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." Mike ordered:

"Attention all students." came a man on the PA. "There will be an assembly to honour Will Byers in the gymnasium now. Do not go to fifth period."

The kids arrived at the AV room and mike went up to the door.

"It's locked." Mike announced.

"What?" Lucas questioned.

"Hey, do you think you can open it?" Dustin asked Eleven. "With your powers?"

Just then, Mr Clarke came round the corner. "Boys, Y/n."

"Hey." greeted Lucas.

"Assembly's about to start." Mr Clarke told the group.

"We know. We're just, you know..." Mike said.

"Upset." Lucas finished.

"Yeah, definitely upset." Dustin stammered.

"We need some time alone." Mike said.

"To cry." Dustin added.

"Yeah, listen... I get it, I do. I know how hard this is, but let's be there for Will, huh? And then... the Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day." Mr Clarke said throwing Mike the keys. "What do you say?"

"I don't believe we've met. What's your name?" asked Mr Clarke turning to El.

"Eleve-"