1986 ✧ Dear Billy - [Pt.1]

DEAR BILLY
[ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ]

Once Robin and Nancy had arrived, Max had explained to them what she'd seen in the weird trance she had gone in.

"It was here. Right here." as she pointed her flashlight to the spot.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy questioned, Max nodded. "It was so real. And them, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up."

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin explained, Max turned around and her eyes were damp.  "That's not even the bad part."

Once they had returned back to Miss Kelly's office Max began to explain. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelly for help. Uh, they were both having headaches, ones that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things." Max explained

"Bad things, from their past. These visions, they just... they kept on gettinf worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

"Vecna's curse." Robin nodded.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm going to die tomorrow."

Before anybody could say anything or comfort her, they heard a loud banging from somewhere in the school. "Stay here." ordered Steve, grabbing a lamp on his way out as he stepped into the hallway.

Nobody listened to his order as everybody followed him out of the office, they heard some more clattering and they all moved slowly behind Steve and they heard footsteps approaching them quickly when somebody ran quickly around the corner.

Everybody jumped back and Dustin shone his light into the person's face, it was none other than Lucas Sinclair.

"It's me." he panted.

"Lucas?" asked Nancy.

"It's me."

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?"yelled Steve.

"I'm sorry." he panted once more.

"I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve exclaimed, Lucas began to catch his breath and it seemed he'd either biked to school or ran?

"Sorry, guys. Sorry." he apologised, holding his hands up, even though it was probably wrong to do so due to the timing Y/n thought he was very cute and reminded herself why she fell for him in the first place. "I was... I was biking for eight miles." he held up his finger signalling for them to wait while he caught his breath.

"Give me a second. Shit." he panted. "We've got a code red." he finally managed to tell them.

"What?" asked Steve, Lucas approached Dustin who was stood just behind Steve. "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick and Andy, and they've gone like totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."