08

14th February, 2021.
10:16

It was a bright sunny day. The sky was decorated in blue color and the clouds looked like small white dots. Taehyung skipped his steps happily. He was now going to visit his best friend.

It was Valentine's Day.

He could see couples roaming around. Some were riding a bicycle, some were walking hand in hand. Some were sitting in a cafe, having breakfast. While some were seen shopping. It was a happy day.

But for Taehyung, it felt sad. He remembered how he and Jinyoung used to spend Valentine's Day together. They would go for bike rides and then Jinyoung would take the younger in a cute cafe to have breakfast. In the afternoon they would go on small picnic dates and then they would watch movies in their apartment.

Their apartment.

It left a bitter taste on Taehyung's tongue. The apartment they both had shared. The apartment which ones was a chaotic mess because of him, Jinyoung and Jimin. The apartment where he had first confessed to Jinyoung. The apartment where they both had shared their first kiss. The apartment where they had made love. Now that apartment was nothing but a memory. A sweet yet bitter memory.

He quickly bought a gift for Jimin and headed towards the shorter male's place.

He knocked on the door and a sleepy Jimin opened it. But Jimin's face instantly became cold as he saw who was at the door.

"Hey Chim." Taehyung greeted and the other let him in. Jimin didn't say anything as he walked behind the taller.

Jimin's home wasn't anything big. It was a one bedroom apartment. With a kitchen on the right side and a small living room. However it was cosy. It smelled of fresh lavender. And Taehyung instantly knew he was home.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Taehyung wished him as he sat on the couch, Jimin doing the same. Although Jimin didn't say anything. He kept looking at the center table.

Taehyung noticed the silence. But he didn't comment on it. He knew Jimin must be dejected so he decided he'll try to at least make him a bit happy.

Besides the silence of your best friend hurts more than any breakup.

"Look I bought you a gift."

Taehyung sighed as the shorter didn't even spare him a glance. He kept the gift on the center table and started unpacking it.

Jimin's eyes welled up as he saw the gift. There were two friendship bracelets. Silver colored and a sign of infinite was situated in the middle with the letter J and T at both corners.

"They're friendship bracelets. One for me and one for you." Taehyung happily spoke.

"So is this what you do?"

"What?"

Jimin chuckled, but Taehyung knew nothing was funny.

"It happened because of you."

"Chim. What are you talking about? Please."

"Shut up. Shut up. Why are you here?"

"Chim. I just wanted to talk. I knew how you were feeli-"

"NO. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW I FEEL."

Taehyung flinched at the other's voice. This was a different side of Jimin. He looked broken yet so angry. He looked soft yet so cold.

"Chim. Please listen. I only wanted to make you a bit happy"

Jimin chuckled.

"HAPPY? Do you think I don't know. What are you doing here? Weren't you in custody?"

So Jimin knew. But he didn't ask Taehyung anything about this. It hurt the taller a bit but being the kind guy, he ignored it.

"Chim please. Sit down let's talk."

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU."

"Please chim."

"Get lost. Get out. This all happened because of you. All because of you. You broke up with hyung. He was crying still you showed him how cold you were. I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. I HATE YOU."

"Jimin plea-"

"Get out. YOU KILL-LED HIM. I KNOW YOU DID. YOU WERE MAD AT HIM AND YOU KILLED HIM."

Taehyung couldn't hear anymore. Your own best friend blaming you was like the world crumbling down. So he left. He walked out of the apartment. He walked out of the building. Still sobbing.

Unaware of the eyes watching him.

Jungkook had been following the younger since morning. He had the responsibility to keep an eye on the younger while an officer named Shin had the same responsibility but during the night.

He saw how Taehyung took a taxi and left, crying. And for some unknown reason his heart ached for the younger.

-------

Hello everyone.

I was supposed to publish this yesterday with the chapter 07 but, unfortunately, while copying this chapter I accidentally deleted it. And that was the worst feeling ever. So i rewrote the whole chapter.

I guess even wattpad doesn't want vmin to fight.😉

Anyways,

Thank you so much for reading.♡♡

Thank you for all your votes and comments. It honestly makes me feel good.♡

Have a nice day/night.♡