29

So this chapter contains mature content. Also it is written by Perfect_Memory thank you for writing it bestie! ♡♡ And double update? Yes! Make sure to read chapter 28 before reading this.

-----

29th February, 2021
09:34 pm

All Taehyung could now think was Jungkook. How Jungkook carried him and started walking towards the bedroom. His mind was clouded with Jungkook.

Only Jungkook.

Jungkook softly dropped Taehyung on his small bed, the silky black covers immediately hugging the younger's body in all the right places. Taehyung just looked so damn sexy lying on the bed like that while waiting for Jungkook to touch him in all the right places.

The older male didn't waste any time in granting the smaller boy those touches and he quickly leaned down on the bed, hovering himself above Taehyung for a short amount before attaching his lips to the younger's neck and softly sucking on the delicate skin.

"Hmm." Taehyung responded as Jungkook's soft lips came in contact with his sensitive skin. The older male sucked softly at the spot, drawing a moan out from Taehyung's throat and the younger couldn't help but enjoy every touch of the older to the fullest.

Jungkook's rough fingers softly brushed over the younger's shirt, stopping every now and then to apply a little extra pressure whenever the older felt the other's muscles react to his touch. Oh how Jungkook loved the way Taehyung's body reacted to even the simplest touches. As much as a brush of the older's fingers was making the boy underneath Jungkook choke on his breath.

Softly Jungkook began to suck on the sensitive skin of Taehyung's neck and immediately a moan ripped itself out of the younger's throat. "Ahh!" Taehyung moaned as he felt Jungkook's fingers brush down his chest while the older's soft lips sucked at his skin harshly.

A small smirk began to play at Jungkook's lips upon hearing the sinful sound that left the younger's lips and in response he began to suck even harder at Taehyung's neck, ripping another moan out of the other's mouth. It was as clear as crystal that the younger was sensitive in his neck and Jungkook would definitely use this newfound logic against the other. Once he would be done with him Taehyung would be begging him for more.

Slowly Jungkook's fingers traveled down more, until the tips of his fingers reached the hem of Taehyung's shirt and without thinking twice the police officer began to push up the fabric, exposing the younger's honey like skin. A shiver ran down Taehyung's spine as the cold air hit his exposed belly, however the cold feeling quickly got replaced with an excited one as Jungkook wasted no time in attaching his fingers to Taehyung's skin again.

Jungkook slowly detached his lips from Taehyung's skin, taking little time to admire the dark purple bruise he had created on the younger's delicate skin before moving down and pushing Taehyung's top up completely, exposing both his nipples. Without thinking twice Jungkook reached for one nipple with his left hand before softly rubbing the sensitive bud between two of his fingers while attaching his mouth to the other.

"Ohh fuck!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook began to lick his sensitive nipple, sending shivers down his complete body. The younger definitely wasn't a virgin but he wasn't lying when he said that he had never experienced something like this before. An excited feeling began to fill the former university student's body and slowly he started to feel his jeans become tighter and tighter due to the growing erection down there.