22

23rd February, 2021
10:09

Taehyung was up early. I mean he doesn't have to go to any university or any morning work to do, his shift starts around two in the afternoon. So he is usually up by noon.

But today was different. He couldn't sleep much. His head was clouded with thoughts. Thoughts of a certain raven head with a cute bunny smile.

After he broke up with Jinyoung, Taehyung found it hard to open up to someone, anyone. He had started hating people in general, excluding Jimin.

Although, Jungkook here seemed like an exception. Even if the conversation they had yesterday was casual the younger was freaking inside. And to hide the embarrassment, he just ate the whole chocolate pastry.

Jungkook was nervous but he was straightforward, the older liked him and wanted to date him. But then again, Taehyung doesn't like him. It's not possible, Jungkook was the one who didn't care when Taehyung cried and pleaded that the younger didn't do anything wrong.

However, Jungkook is an officer and Taehyung was a suspect back then.

That doesn't mean he'll like Jungkook. No. Why did he kiss him? He doesn't know. Maybe the way the older held him, and the way the older's lips pressed against his were what he missed or what he needed.

He needed affection and he needed love.

The older was showing it all to him, but that doesn't mean he likes him. No. Why did he ask for time to think? He doesn't know. Maybe because he wanted to get out of the conversation or maybe he just wants time to give himself a chance.

A chance to love and to be loved.

What if Jungkook is the one?

And trying never hurts, does it?

It does.

But if he decided to give a chance, he is also taking a risk, and what more could hurt than the fact that he broke up with his boyfriend a month ago, the same boyfriend died days ago and he was the suspect, he was in custody for a whole day and then he lost his bestfriend, lost his apartment and then he was suspended from the university.

Nothing could hurt more now.

Jungkook seemed like a nice and decent guy. A gentleman, indeed. However Taehyung doesn't like him. He is attracted to him, yes. But liking the older is different.

Taehyung turned to his side and watched the clouds from the window. The sky is clear today, a perfect day to go out and have fun. Taehyung has work today, though. So he can't go out and what fun will he have alone?

Yes he can take himself on a date.

Go to an amusement park maybe, eat cotton candy, ride those crazy roller coasters but he doesn't want to do all of them alone. It makes him feel lonely. He needs someone.

Everyone needs someone, to hold on, to lean on.

And Taehyung doesn't have anyone.

His thoughts were interrupted by his doorbell.

No one visits him, and that's how curiosity got the best of him and he ran towards the door as fast as he could.

Okay so he shouldn't have run that fast, because he tripped and was almost about to fall, but his fast reflexes helped him, he grabbed the table quickly before he could fall.

And maybe he shouldn't have run that fast because it was none other than Jeon Jungkook on the door.

"Hey, morning." Jungkook said.