15

18th February, 2021
12:44

"Morning everyone, morning."

"It's fucking afternoon and stop screaming, I'll go deaf." Namjoon instantly scolded Kwon, who entered the office.

"Oh fuck off, I don't care if it's morning, be grateful that I atleast greeted you." Kwon stated as he sat beside Jungkook.

"Who needs your greetings? It'll only make my day worse." Namjoon retorted.

"Stop it you two. Why are you here Kwon?" Jungkook made both of them shut up, but like two small kids they started teasing each other by sticking their tongue out.

"Okay stop!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly, slamming the file on the table, this made them both look down towards the ground. It was silent until Kwon decided to answer the question, Jungkook previously asked him.

"Jimin is here, we made him sit in the interrogation room."

"Alright, Namjoon it's your cue. Go ask him questions about the fight and return him Jinyoung's stuff, we've examined it." Jungkook watched as Namjoon got up and started to head towards the interrogation room.

"You both are kids!" Jungkook commented as he saw Kwon giving a middle finger to Namjoon's back.

Kwon just looked at Jungkook, stuck his tongue out and ran before Jungkook could say anything else. The chief only shook his head at their childish behavior.

Namjoon entered the interrogation room with Jinyoung's belongings in his hands.

"Good afternoon, Jimin." He looked at the younger who looked like a lifeless doll.

"Why am I here?" Jimin inquired, ignoring the look of pity given by Namjoon.

"Right, so I need to ask you a few questions and these are Jinyoung's belongings that he had when, uh, he died. You can take them with you once we're done."

"Okay."

"Alright, Jimin. How was your relationship with Jinyoung after he broke up with Kim Taehyung." Namjoon asked as he took a seat in front of the younger.

"It wasn't good." Jimin replied shortly as he took a sip of the water.

"Jimin, please be specific."

Jimin sighed as he continued talking.

"It wasn't good. I saw Jinyoung with a girl and we fought."

"They say you started the fight?"

"Yes I did."

"Why?"

"Like I said, I saw him with a girl and it hadn't even been two days since he broke up with.... Tae, so I was pissed."

"Okay. You said you'll kill him?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard the words Namjoon said. It was true, he had said those words, but it wasn't his intention. He had said those, because he was angry.

Whilst Namjoon didn't know if Jimin had said those words or not. He was just testing the waters. And Jimin's eyes did widen, which simply means that the younger had said them.

"I did. But it was because I was furious. I can never kill my brother, please trust me."

"No one is blaming you Jimin. I just need answers, nothing else."

"Please let me go, I never killed anyone. I don't want to answer anything further." Jimin silently begged as he looked down, tears welling up his beautiful crescent eyes.