34

Everything happened on the stage! But here's what happened behind the stage!

Also last chapter, enjoy!!!

-------

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the message, once again. It was Jinyoung's message, he had asked him to meet him the next day. What the hell did Jinyoung even want now?

Taehyung was fed up now. Jinyoung had been sending him messages since last week. It was all about that nude video he had. Fuck Taehyung for trusting Jinyoung.

He shouldn't have trusted the older. Now when his video is seconds away from going viral. He feared what would happen next. He has to visit Jinyoung though. No matter what, he'll go and visit him.

Taehyung initially planned to add the chemical in sweets, because if Jinyoung refuses to delete the video, Taehyung is sure he'll harm the older.

He put the chemical just enough for the watchman to fall asleep.

He walked into the Lotus building and gave it to the watchman, making sure the watchman ate the sweets. He saw it as he climbed up the stairs.

It gave him satisfaction, that he was almost safe now.

Once he stabbed Jinyoung, he quickly took the bloody knife with him, still carrying it in the handkerchief. He turned the lights off and walked out of the house.

Only to be blinded by a crazy amount of fear.

What if he left something? What if something went wrong? What if there's evidence against him? All the 'what ifs' drowned upon him, so he turned and walked inside the apartment again.

Too bad because he heard footsteps and decided to hide behind the long curtains Jinyoung had.

He saw the robber coming in, stumbling upon Jinyoung's body and then taking the ring.

Taehyung thought that the robber had definitely seen him murdering the older, so he followed the robber. He followed the robber until they reached the outskirts of the town.

He saw when the robber entered his small house, which was not highly secured. It was very simple to enter the house, but he saw the robber hiding those ring and necklace in a compartment. And without any further due, the robber went inside a room, which Taehyung assumed was the bathroom.

Perfect.

Taehyung thought, as he roamed his eyes around the house when he spotted a computer on the desk. He quickly went there, wiped the knife nicely and stuck it far away under the desk.

He quickly turned the computer on, got on a website, and hacked the Lotus building's security camera. He quickly corrupted the video after 22:00. And copied himself at 21:05 to show that he came out at that time.

He heard the shower stop and he jumped out of the window.

This was perfect.

He went to the bar and started drinking in attempts to show that he was drinking his sorrows away.

Who knew Taehyung had always been good at acting.

It was all just a mere coincidence.

-------

A/N

There are hints I dropped. For one the chapter 3.5, that's a big hint.

You can see the time there when Taehyung is shown drinking around 23:30. And I said that he just got out from the house.

Next was all the back story of Taehyung. I added those chapters to show what kind of personality, nature and character Taehyung has.

Next are the chapters from 28-31.
If you look closely, the chapters starting words form a sentence.

"It's all lies, Darling." The sentence says.

Because everything in the story is eventually a lie.

Jungkook made the wrong assumption which was about the injury on the forearm, because when the robber was arrested he saw the injury on his forearm just like Jungkook has assumed.

And the part where Taehyung decided to suicide, I've decided to leave it all to you.

You tell me if that was Taehyung's act or did Taehyung actually wanted to die. It's all on the reader's assumption now.

Everything is explained now, but if you still didn't understand anything, do not hesitate to ask me.

I hope you all have liked this story. Thank you each and every one of you for reading this.♡

The next chapter is the epilouge, so do read that chapter too, also I double updated.

What was your favorite chapter from the book?

Thank you for reading.♡

Have a nice day/night.♡