14

11th January, 2021
09:24

Jimin's classes will be starting in an hour. He had enough time to eat, shower and get ready. However today was different, he didn't want to go to the university.

It was two days ago when Tae broke up with Jinyoung. It had been a roller coaster ride for him. They sure had ups and downs, but he never thought his own brother could cheat on his best friend.

He was stuck. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should comfort Taehyung and curse Jinyoung or he should go and check up on Jinyoung who came to his apartment the other day and cried. They haven't talked since then.

He wonders what happened, they were enjoying minutes before everything went downhill. It's true.

It's true how the problems don't send a prior notice to you.

It's true how one minute you're enjoying and the next minute you see your whole world collapsing.

If Jimin would have thought about this a week ago, he would've laughed. He would've said, it's all bullshit. But now, today laying down on his bed, seeing the clouds he believes it.

He's not gonna lie, he feels sad for his best friend, he pities his own best friend but he doesn't want to show it. He knows, Taehyung is hurting more than he is. He had tried to stay strong for the past two days, although now it seems difficult.

He feels like he's been choked by his own emotions.

Don't even get him started on what emotions he feels. He feels sad, mad, betrayed, confused and above all he feels stupid. He feels stupid for believing in Jinyoung for the past year. He should have asked Jinyoung where he was going the nights when all the elder said was for studies. He should have told his best friend that his brother isn't good for him, but everything seemed so perfect.

So so perfect, that he doubts perfect doesn't exist.

It's a lie.

Perfect was never meant to exist.

Everything has flaws.

And he was too late to see them.

He's not sure what he's gonna do next. He has to go to the university. He will let Taehyung take leave for two days maximum. He doesn't want his best friend crying when he sees Jinyoung.

About Jinyoung, he doesn't want to even see his face. Yet at the same time he wants to go and ask him why he did what he did. Like he said before, he's stuck, and fucked. Like very badly fucked.

He sighed and decided to get up. It was enough thinking for the day. He quietly walked towards Taehyung's room and knocked on it. He heard some shuffling before Taehyung opened the door. He had puffy cheeks and swollen eyes and dried up tears, a clear indication that he had been crying.

"Tae." Jimin immediately hugged him and Taehyung sobbed in his shoulders.

"Chim, I don't want to go. Please." Taehyung clutched Jimin tighter.

Jimin walked them both towards the bed and made Taehyung sit on it. He quietly took a seat beside him.

"Taehyung-ah, it's alright. You don't have to go if you don't want to. I'll bring the notes for you."

"Thank you Chim, thank you so much." Taehyung now had calmed down and was staring at the bedsheet.

"It's no problem, but Taehyung, not more than two days. I don't want you to miss classes. Okay?"

"Okay, Chim. I promise."

-------x-------

He reached the university like an hour ago and now it was his break time. He had nothing to do, his best friend was not present and his brother; he had no idea where he was. It's not even like he wants to talk, he just wants to stay alone. It feels better to be alone.

He sauntered on the campus, not in the mood to go to the cafeteria. He was humming a melody, and watching people run here and there. It was funny how people walked with no worries, even though he was like that someday. He wishes to be that person again.

"Jinyoung." He heard someone calling out his brother's name and turned to the direction where he heard the voice.

And he wishes he didn't.

Because right in front of him was Jinyoung with some girl attached to him like a leech. The elder didn't seem to mind it though, he was rather enjoying the girl's company. Beside Jinyoung were his usual two friends, Jun and Minho.

Jimin felt it. He felt the anger in his veins. Doesn't this person have any shame? He just broke up with his best friend not even a week ago, and here he was, entertaining a girl.

He calmly walked towards the group and called Jinyoung. The latter looked at him with a bored expression.

"What?" Jinyoung kissed the girl not caring if his brother was watching.

"Hyung. What are you doing?" Jimin asked, he almost had tears welled up in his eyes, but he didn't cry. He didn't want to show his brother how weak he is.

"Kissing my girlfriend?" His brother told him.

"Are you kidding me? You just broke up with Tae-"

"Wait. Hold on a sec. Didn't you hear yourself? I just broke up and I'm allowed to do whatever I can." Jinyoung simply said.

"Hyung. Are you crazy? First you cheat on Tae and-"

"Jimin. It's my life. It was between me and Taehyung, we broke up I moved on, he didn't, not my fault."

Jimin was shocked after listening to his own brother. He can't believe Jinyoung just said that, it was not his brother.

He ran towards his brother and punched him straight on his face. The elder fell down due to the impact, his so-called girlfriend already running away. Jimin sat on his brother's stomach and started punching him.

"What did you say? How can you do this?" He screamed and continued punching Jinyoung on his face.

"S-stop." Jinyoung struggled under the younger. Minho was so in his daze that he was unable to move. Jun tried to pull Jimin up, but all his attempts were in vain.

"I will kill you. I WILL KILL YOU, ASSHOLE."

Jimin glared at the elder and threw a last punch on his face before he was pulled by the teachers.

"Get lost, Jimin. I'll do whatever I want." Jinyoung screamed, but immediately shut his mouth when he saw the dean looking at him angrily.

-------

Hey. How are you'll?

Did you like the chapter?

Also, guess the below BTS song,
Lalala lalala
😜

Whoever guesses it correct, I'll complete one of his/her wish.😂😜

Anyways,
Thank you for reading. ♡♡