10

9th January, 2021
17:34

"Let's go to a club?" Jimin asked as he entered Jinyoung's and Taehyung's shared apartment.

It was a Saturday night; which meant no work. Jinyoung and Taehyung were sitting on the couch, cuddled up and watching some T.V show.

"Yeah sure." Jinyoung replied and hugged his boyfriend more tightly. But none of them made an attempt to actually get up from the most comfortable couch.

"Come on, stand up. Both of you." Jimin groaned.

Taehyung gave him a defensive look and turned his gaze to watch the show again.

This was nothing new for Jimin. The couple were always like this. They never listened to him. His brother and his best friend, they both complete his whole world. He was really happy that they both are together. He doesn't know what he will do without them.

"Tae." Jimin called out again and finally Taehyung got up.

They started getting ready to go to the club. Taehyung wore a white button down, tucked in black jeans with white sneakers on. He looked like an angel in white.

Well, Taehyung looks good in anything he wears.

"Wow Taehyung, you look so pretty." Jimin complimented him and Taehyung blushed.

-------x-------

"Baby, let's dance?" Jinyoung asked as he sat beside Taehyung, the other instantly leaning on him.

"No, I feel so tired today."

The trio now were in a club. It was a fancy club. It was lit by purple colored lights. People were dancing like crazy, swaying their hips on the edm music. Some were sitting on the couch having a make out session.

Jimin was dancing with a random girl. The couple were sitting as Jinyoung was pecking the younger's head.

"What is it baby?" Jinyoung asked the younger.

"Nothing. I just feel tired today." Taehyung replied and leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Loving the affection he was getting.

"Jimin seems to enjoy himself." Jinyoung commented.

"Obviously. That's the only reason why he always wants to go to the clubs." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Jinyoung chuckled and kissed him on the lips. The small kiss turned into a heated and more passionate one. Jinyoung held Taehyung's waist while Taehyung's fingers tugged on the older's hair.

Their session was interrupted by Jinyoung's phone buzzing in his pocket. He pulled out, breathless.

"Just a sec, baby."

Taehyung looked at Jinyoung as he walked towards the restroom. It was far away so the music wasn't loud. And it was the best place if you want to talk to anyone.

Taehyung took the time to roam his eyes around the club. He saw Jimin was now ordering a drink. Or wait, maybe two. Oh. So Jimin is gonna have a fun night. Taehyung giggled to himself.