Babo Lisa

Lisa's POV:

I don't know why Jennie was avoiding me on purpose. She finished her English Literature exam early and got out of the room quickly. I managed to catch her but she didn't want to talk to me. I even dropped by her house earlier to pick her up but she left early according to Uncle Jae Sook. I wracked my brain for anything I did to upset her. There wasn't anything I didn't do while in New York. I remembered all her reminders, I sent her text messages and even called her. She was answering until yesterday after my performance. I was now left alone in the school corridor. Wondering about my girl Nini. It was Rosé who first saw me standing still at the corridor. She greeted me happily.

"Nalalisa! Naka-usap mo na ba si Jennie?" Rosé chirped brightly at me.

I slumped down on one of the chairs in the study hall. Refusing to give up with Jennie and what ever it is that she's feeling right now. I would soon learn why she's avoiding me sa isip-isip ko lang.

"Yah! Lisa! Have you spoken to Jennie yet?" Rosé asked me impatiently.

"Yah! Rosé why are you so impatient? I'm still thinking here." I said to her.

"Yah talk to Jennie! Don't let her slip away. Rabbit and I are done with you, you know that right? Now let me see. Maybe she was mad at you because remember, none of our classmates and batchmates knew about you and Jennie. Maybe you announcing it live on international TV made her mad." Rosé said as she opened her reviewer.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! What are you trying to imply? That she's ashamed of me?" I huffed at Rosé.

"Who wouldn't be Babo? You are the rowdiest student in this University. Ikaw din ang pinaka-makulit. Kahit kami ni Rabbit minsan ayaw ka naming kasama." Tatawa-tawang sabi ni Rosé.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah! Why don't you help me instead of telling me things like this."

"You really think that was it?" I followed up.

"I think so. Tutulungan kita kung ililibre mo ako ng lunch." Rosé said.

"Limario! Rosé! Sinong manlilibre ng lunch Rosé?" Rabbit greeted us as she sat with Rosé.

"Eto si Nalalisa. Kung tutulungan daw natin siya kay Jennie." Rosé announced proudly.

"Alright! Mag-lunch na muna tayo bago ka namin tulungan Limario." Rabbit said.

"Aysheee! Rabbit, Rosé, salamat ha? Napaka-helpful nyong dalawa. Mga ungas kayo." I said to them as I got up from my seat and started walking.

"Anong problema nung isang yun?" Rabbit asked Rosé as she followed me.

"Lili. Kung tungkol to kay Jennie, you should have talked to her kanina. Classmates kayo diba? Tutor mo siya sa subject ni Ms. Jandel diba?" Rabbit quipped.

"Rabbit, tinry daw nya kausapin. Pero ayaw daw makipag-usap." Rosé said to Rabbit matter of factly.

"Aigooo. We should really help these two. I know what to do!" Rabbit exclaimed to Rosé.

"Really now Rabbit? Let's hear your idea." Rosé said with a hint of doubt to Rabbit.

"We trap them in a room. Lock the both of them inside. Until they talk." Rabbit beamed at Rosé.

"How are we going to do that huh? Babo! She wouldn't even talk to Nalalisa, what more us? Remember she used to hate us for having 4D personalities." Rosé reminded Rabbit.

"Limario give me Jennie's number." Rabbit said.

I handed her my phone so she could look it up herself as I walked toward Brad's Samgyupsal.