Weekend Shoe Shopping

We finished eating breakfast around 10 a.m. sakto at bukas na ang mall, we went to the mall to watch a movie. Kasalukuyan kaming namimili ng papanoorin namin sa hallway ng movie theater. Naka-paskil sa hallways ang mga movies na currently showing. I wanted to watch a romance movie but wasn't sure if Jennie would like it. We read the short synopsis posted on each of the movie posters. She chose the movie I wanted to watch, it was entitled Be with you. I gave her money to buy us some snacks as I lined up at the ticketing booth. I watched as she walked over to the snack bar. 

Next!

The ticketing man shouted, I walked towards the booth and handed him 3 thousand won as payment for two tickets, after getting the tickets, I joined Jennie who is still at the snack bar. 

"Got us the tickets, Madame." I said to her with a grin. 

"Hoy Limario, Madame ka dyan." She said rolling her eyes at me.

"You're using my nickname given by Rabbit, natutuwa naman ako at komportable ka na sa akin." I said to her. 

"I think Limario suits you, it's a funny nickname actually." She said smiling. 

"Rabbit would agree." I said smiling at her. 

She bought two buckets of buttered popcorn, drinks and a couple of candy bars. She returned my change and handed me the bucket of popcorn, drinks and a candy bar. We walked into the movie house at pumwesto sa gitna sa bandang taas ng theater. Once we sat, we waited for the film to start. I watched as she scrolls through her phone, maya-maya bigla itong lumingon sa akin. Her cute face gazed back at me questioningly as she spoke to me. 

"Bakit?" She asked me. 

"Ha? Ah wala. wala. Just wondering why I haven't noticed you in class, ganoon ba ako ka-walang kwentang tao? I mean I know your name, but not really know how you look like. Now seeing this..." I said as I seemingly brought my hand up and down her whole body.

"Sexy ka nga pero mas maganda pa din yung mata mo. Para akong nahihypnotize." I said smiling at her. 

Bagay na nagpa-tawa sa kanya ng malakas, mabuti na lang walang tao sa sinehan, it's too early, the second screening was always the crowded one, the first screening were always 1 or two people or mostly an empty cinema. I knew this for a fact, kaya inaya ko si Jennie na manood ng sine pagka-bukas pa lang ng mall. 

"You should be careful when looking into my eyes then, baka mamaya pag sinabi kong tumalon ka sa building eh ma-hypnotize kita na gawin yon." She said smiling. 

"I won't jump, don't worry." I said laughing at her. 

"Okay." She said smiling before she continues to scroll on her phone. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked her. 

"Shoes." She said smiling. 

"What kind of shoes?" I asked her my brows furrowed. 

"Sneakers." She said as she showed me the photo from the website.

"Uy, ang ganda nyan, I have that same model, pero iba lang yung colorway. Purple and Black yung akin." I said to her. 

"I want the red and black na colorway." She said. 

"What's stopping you from buying?" I asked her. 

"Wala yung colorway sa malls, laging out of stock." She said frowning.

"Anong size ba ng paa mo?" I asked her. 

"Size 8." She answered.

"I see. Do you have money with you right now?" I asked her. 

"Yeah. Tsaka dala ko naman yung ATM ko, I can withdraw." She said.