Nerd but a potential wifey

We finished eating breakfast, Mom and Dad had to go to work right after at binilin pa ako sa futute wife kong nerd. The maids where the ones who cleaned. Dad was so supportive of Mom that he bought some shares in Mom's Hospital and Mom bought some shares in Dad's Restaurant. Jennie got along well with Mom, they spoke to each other like they knew each other very well. I am impressed with how Jennie brought herself into the conversation. She was a smart and graceful woman, polite and witty.

Mom and Dad knew about me being a lesbian. I came out to them when I was 13, because my parents are supportive they allowed me to be true to myself, to express myself and to pursue my happiness. I was raised this way to always pursue my happiness and well being. We are now in my room, we are currently picking out which netflix movie we were going to watch. Last night was so hot that I wanted some distraction from wanting to undress Jennie once again and making love to her.

I admit that Jennie was beautiful, unang beses pa lang na nakita ko siya, that was first semester in college, she looked intimidating and always well dressed. Our college didn't have uniforms, all students were free to wear whatever they wanted to wear. I come mostly in my Hiphop clothing, very rare na magdress ako, mostly when I am just out with friends do I wear a dress.

Jennie picked out one of my most hated dresses, I bought and wore this as a dare from Rabbit noong one time na natalo ako from shooting hoops. So, I was relieved to get rid of it, Jennie looks fine in this dress, the dress highlighted her whole curves and you could almost see her watermelons spilling out of her bra.

"You can keep that dress. But only wear it when you are with me at home." I said to her as I looked at her appreciatively.

"Bakit?" She said as she looked down at herself and realized that she was almost bearing her body to me.

Agad na pinamulahan ng pisngi si Jennie sa itsura nya ngayon, this earned me a slap on my arm.

"Aray! Mapanakit ka." I said as I soothed my arm.

"Ikaw kase eh! Manyak mo!" She said to me.

"Ako ba nauna? Eh ikaw ang nagsuot nyan hindi naman ako." I said rolling my eye at her.

"Lisaaaaa!!! Nakakahiya sa Daddy mo! Gagoo ka." She said crying.

"Hey, hey. You are sexy, kahit balutin kita ng jacket, you still are. So no need to hide it, you need to flaunt it." I said smiling as I pulled her into a hug.

"Isa pa si Daddy masyadong whipped kay Mommy, hindi ipagpapalit nun si Mommy." I said to her as I hugged her.

"Nakakainis ka pa din." She said into the hug.

"Hindi ka ba hinahanap ng parents mo?" I asked her para lang maiba ang usapan.

"No, I only see them every summer break or other holidays." She said to me as she snuggled into my hug.

"Kawawa naman pala ang soon to be wifey ko. Pakiss nga sa..." Hindi ko pa natatapos ang sasabihin ko she pounded my shoulders with her fists.

"Nooooo." She said.

Which made me laugh hard at her, I suppose she was still sore from last night at kaninang umaga.

"Are you still sore?" I said to her habang kinakapa ko ang butt nya.

"Yes. Off limits muna." She said sternly at me.

"You know, sabi nila ang gamot daw sa soreness is making more love." I said winking at her

"No!" She said sternly.

We settled into a hug, still browsing Netflix titles. We settled on a movie called Parasite. It was a Korean movie, her head against my chest as we watched the movie. Soon after the movie, it was already lunch time. Jennie and I went to the kitchen to check on what we could cook for lunch. Jennie offered to cook for me, bagay na hindi ko naman tatanggihan. She found some ingredients from the pantry and the fridge, she started by delegating some task for me to do as she does the cooking. I happily agreed to, help her out. I appreciatively looked at her as she moved through the kitchen, I wonder now what are the implications of us dating, I mean Rosé said she'd be cool with everyone I dated, except for people who disrespect her friends like Aom did. Aom was in her own terms competitive, kahit wala naman siyang dapat ipag-compete kina Rosé at Rabbit, Jennie was nice to my friends though she thought they had 4D Personality just like I do, she was the nicest to them back when we were in practice nung isang araw. Even though Rosé and Rabbit had teased her about being an Ice princess, Jennie was cool about it. Rosé even said that Jennie was cool, speaking of which, Rosé and Rabbit will be coming over for lunch.