Saturdate with the weirdo

I found her staring at me as she stood at the side of the counter, bago pa ito lumapit sa akin. She often does this as of late, lagi itong tulala pag mag-kasama kami. Ewan ko ba sa weirdong ito bakit siya nagkaka-ganyan. I dismissed the thoughts for now and tried to focus on what she had to say. Ang cute nya when I tease her, I even got her a girlie hoodie from K-Ave to which she expressed her dislike. She's a gentlewoman, pulling doors open for me, so far she's been a good tutee. We were waiting for Dessert when Kai together with Xiumin had entered the shop where Lisa and I was going to have dessert. Kai and I knew each other, I smiled at him awkwardly after he had caught me looking.

"Uy, Jennie andito ka pala. Sino tong..." Kai greeted me.

Lisa looked back at Kai, he was surprised but his expression turned cold towards Lisa. There was an air of animosity between the two.

"I didn't know you hanged out with a lesbian. Nag-switch ka na ba ng team Jennie?" Kai said.

His brow raised at Lisa.

"A least hindi ako palikero." Lisa said smiling back at Kai.

Akmang dadakutin ni Kai si Lisa sa kwelyo nya. I intervened and stopped Kai.

"Hey, knock it off Kai. Ano naman paki mo if we hanged out and if I switched teams? Lisa is a good person, unlike you." I said to Kai.

"Pasalamat ka sinave ka ni Jennie." Kai said to Lisa bago ito tuluyang umalis sa restaurant.

"You didn't have to save me. I can beat his ass you know?" Lisa said.

"No, I didn't like that he was hot tempered with you, ano bang pakialam ni Kai if I switched teams or not? You are my friend Lisa, one I could be honest with. Kaya if anyone messes with you, I'll stand and stop them. Besides, ininsulto nya din ako." I said to her.

"See, what I've told you before? Ganyan ugali ni Kai, akala mo kung sino eh wala namang binatbat sakin." She said.

"Ok na, I don't like him anymore because of what he did earlier. Hindi mo na kailangan sirain pa siya sa harap ko." I said to her a little coldly.

"Hindi ko siya sinisiraan. I'm just telling the truth." She said smiling at me.

"I know now." I said to her as we waited for our orders to arrive.

Maya-maya lang, the orders we have had already arrived. Lisa was silent as she ate her Chocolate Mousse cake, I let her be for now. Sure, Limario said something that triggered Kai but there shouldn't be any reason for him para ambahan nya si Lisa ng ganun. It only goes to show that Kai was not raised well by his parents, because he was ready to lift his hand towards Lisa, sure may animosity sila sa isa't-isa pero babae pa din si Lisa at si Kai lalake. He should pick on somebody his own size. Then again, Lisa knew how to throw a punch, no doubt she would have punched him. Pero still, hindi pa din tama ang naging amba ni Kai kay Lisa. These were my thoughts when Limario coldly spoke to me and said.

"Ihahatid na kita sa bahay ninyo after nitong dessert." She said as she ate her Chocolate Mousse Cake, she didn't even look at me.

"It's not yet the end of the day, pagod ka na?" I asked her.

"No." She answered coldly.

"Eh bakit ang aga natin uuwi?" I asked her.

"Can you just shut your mouth and eat?" She said to me aggressively.

"No, I won't shut up until you tell me what's wrong." I said to her.

Naka-simangot na ang mukha ni Lisa, probably still thinking about Kai and what he nearly did kanina. I don't get why she's being so fuzzy right now and wanted to get me home. I looked at her for a few moments at nang wala siyang balak sumagot, tumayo na ako sa upuan ko as I said to her.