Day before the contest

Jennie's POV:

It was finally a day before the contest, Lisa and I have been getting to know each other, we had a few times we found ourselves jealous of women and men alike. I was jealous of Sorn and her other fans, she was jealous of Kai. Kahit na I was turned off with Kai, I don't think I would ever like a person na mananakit ng babae. Kahit kasi lesbian si Lisa, she's still a woman. A man does not need to use his force on a woman. The way he acted on Lisa was a no-no for me. Lalo lang akong na-turn off kay Kai. I avoided Kai altogether, I would sit up front near the door and left my classes the moment we got dismissed. I mostly spent time on Lisa's Practice room, I would always hang out there and do my assignments amid the noisy room. Lisa was a strict group leader, she would always make sure that everyone was on point with their dancing. She was patient and showed her team the right dance moves always. I watch now as they get ready for their presentation.

They would dance in front of the whole student body to encourage everyone to watch them live or via a live telecast. It was sort of a pep rally for their team. Syempre I was there to cheer on Lisa and her team. Nasa back stage ako ng auditorium kung saan sila sasayaw. Everyone was busy psyching up themselves, Lisa was visibly tensed. I approached her and gave her a back hug.

"You'll do great tomorrow, don't worry. Manonood ako live. Now go and show the whole student body what you guys can do." I said to her.

"Salamat my Kryptonite. I'll show them." She said calmly and faced me.

"Good luck kiss ko?" She asked me.

I pulled her in for a quick chaste kiss on her lips. She bit her lip after I planted the kiss, she looked so hot when she does this.

"Lili, stop biting your lip like that." I said to her.

"I can't help it Nini ko, your kisses are so hot." She said.

"Naku bolera ka talaga. Sige na, go and take the stage, I'll be watching you." I said to her.

After that, I slipped out of the backstage and back to my seat. I occupied a front row seat together with Irene, Lime and Nayeon. Irene and Nayeon eyed me as soon as I took a seat.

"Lumandi ka nanaman princess." Irene said chuckling.

"I didn't." I said to her.

"Kelan mo ba sasagutin yan?" She said to me.

"Baka next year na." I said chuckling back at her.

"Naku naku! Di pa ako ready maging tita ha? Baka mamaya puro kayo sex nyan ni Limario. Tas maging dalagang ina ka na." Nayeon said laughing.

This was interrupted when the MC appeared. The MC spoke through the microphone and said.

"Good afternoon guys! Okay lang ba kayo dyan?" The MC said.

We all answered yes and she spoke through the microphone.

"Coming right up is the team who almost got us gold in the National Hiphop Crew Dance Competition, coming right back with a vengeance and thirstier for the gold our very own BLACKPURPLE! Suportahan natin sila bukas! Don't forget to get your tickets later alright!? Here we go! BLACKPURPLE take it away guys!" The MC said.

Then the stage lights deemed and their music started a remix of the BLACKPINK hit WHISTLE, which I have heard over the last few weeks. Their team entered the stage in a V formation with Lisa in the front and center. Drum beats could be heard. Maangas ang formation nila with Tzuyu and Amber flanking Lisa's side. After they have formed themselves on stage, the song began playing for real and just like precise clock work they danced to the tune of WHISTLE everyone of their fans started screaming.