Morning after

I woke up and found myself wrapped with nothing but sheets and another set of arms from my back. I felt sore down in my pussy. I looked back to see who was hugging me but his long hair covered his face. I sat up in bed and looked at myself underneath the sheets. I was with Limario last night and after I went back from the bathroom, I didn't see Limario. That was all I could remember. Could it be that I had sex with another man? These thoughts caused me to panic and I tapped the shoulder of this person I was with. Hinawi nya ang buhok nya and as soon as she did this, I found out it was Limario. Thank God! But still I screamed at her and said.

"What are you doing beside me?" I said to her my face filled with panic.

She stretches and wipes off the sleep from her eyes before she spoke to me and said.

"Sleeping. What else would I be doing?" She asked me back.

"B-but why am I naked?" I asked her.

"Because Miss Kim, you cock blocked me last night, tapos tinanong mo ko if you were not enough. Tapos pag-baba ko sayo sa kama ko, hinila mo ako and begged me to make love to you." She said matter of factly.

"What?" I asked her again.

"May I quote you from last night?" She said smiling.

Bagamat di pa ako nakakasagot umungol ito at sinabing.

"Ooohhhhh Ggggoooddddd.... Ahhhhhhhhhh... Shit..... Lisaaaaaaa.. Ganyan pa nga sabi mo." She said smiling.

Agad namang pinamulahan ang pisngi ko.

"Don't worry, you looked beautiful as you moaned. Would you like a repeat performance?" She asked me.

Agad ko naman itong hinampas sa braso nya.

"You've even called me babe and daddy." She said as she pulls me and hugged me.

"Limario tigilan mo ko pwede? I was drunk out of my mind. This should have never happened!" I said to her as I squirmed.

"I asked you last night if you wanted it and you said yes." She said as she turned me over.

She pinned my hands at the top of my head and smiled at me.

"I checked with you, you said yes. You didn't sound drunk, you even said my name a couple of times." She said to me as she places a wet kiss down my neck.

I stopped squirming at this point and let her kiss me on the neck.

"Lisa, sinasabi ko sayo if you make a mark on my neck, I'll kill you." I said to her coldly.

"Don't worry, I won't." She said.

She left my neck and trailed wet and hot kisses down on my naked chest. Slowly and unhurriedly. I can feel the fire burning within me, she kisses me almost too reverently. Napaliyad ako sa bawat halik na ginagawa nya sa dibdib ko, I felt her suck and squeeze my breasts, she was very gentle and she bit my nipple a little dahilan para lalo akong mapa-liyad at mag-moan.

"Oh God..... Lisaaaaaaaa. Mmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh Sh...." I moaned at her.

I felt her other hand let go of mine, she squeezes my left breast with it and I felt her other hand grab my legs, her jogging pants that she has been wearing since yesterday felt soft against my naked body, she inches her head down slowly to my navel, leaving my chest down my navel a trail of wet and hot kisses. As if this was my queue I suddenly remembered what happened after I got back from the bathroom. I found Lisa grinding with another woman at the dance floor, since I was left there I downed 3 more shots, I already had 5 shots before leaving for the bathroom but I still downed another 3 shots. Causing me to stand up and pull Limario back from the woman, nainsulto ako ng babaeng yun, thus leading to us leaving the club, making love and me waking up naked under the sheets in her arms. I remember every bit including the orgasm she gave me, she was mimicking every single thing she did last night, except now I was more noisy than last night as I moaned her name all the more this time.