Dance ≠ Seduction

It was my free period, inaya ako ni Lisa sa Dance Room kung saan ko siya laging nadadaanan, sa corner ng music room 3, dito ako madalas na tambay pag free period ko, recording the songs I wrote, most of them Rap songs. The reason I go here is because I don't want to be bothered, I don't want anyone to know that I can rap.

My closest friends Irene, Lime and Nayeon would tease me had they found out that I can rap. Kaya sikreto ko ito, si Lisa lang ang nakaka-alam na nagrarap ako. I don't know why, but with Lisa I feel I can be honest with myself when I am with her. It's like having a new persona.

We entered the dance room. I sat at the single chair there is in the room as Lisa went on to plug her phone into a speaker inside the room. A few more seconds a loud upbeat song played. She stretches her whole body to the music. After stretching, natapos ang music. Pumwesto ito sa harap ko. Then the song Every kind of way from H.E.R came on. She slowly removed her jacket na animoy exotic dancer as she danced sexily to the music. Popping and locking. The next thing she removes is her cap. Habang sumasayaw pa din siya.

Para akong tumatakbo sa marathon, dahil nararamdaman ko ang tagaktak ng pawis ko. Oh my God. What is she trying to do? She approached me and when she did nagulat ako dahil she straddled me as she danced sexily in front of me, up close. I looked at her supple lips, she smiles as she looked into my eyes. Bigla itong tumayo at tumalikod sa akin. Tapos humarap siya ulit at dahan-dahang itinaas ang t-shirt nya, pero hindi nya hinubad ang t-shirt, saglit na sumilay ang abs ni Lisa. Tapos sabay kindat at kagat ng labi as she ended her sultry dance. I was left shocked in my seat, habang tawa ng tawa ang abnormal na si Lisa.

"Hahaha! That look though Jennie. Baka naman matunaw ako." She said laughing.

"Kapal mo talaga Lisa." I said my eyes rolling.

"Dejoke, warm up pa lang yan. Eto talaga ang sasayawin namin."

She said as the next song played, the song was WHISTLE by BLACKPINK a popular Korean girl group.

She did her hiphop steps, locking, popping and krumping. Tapos ang solo focal point ng dance. I watched as Lisa moved to the upbeat song, kung kanina para siyang nangaakit ngayon she was dancing as if her life depended on it, todo bigay, mabilis at malinis ang steps.

Once she was done, she smiled catching her breathe.

"That was amazing." I said to her as I clapped my hands.

"Thank you, Jennie." She said as she took a seat on the floor.

She grabs her bag and brings out a water bottle at uminom siya ng tubig.

"Oh, nakita mo naman ah, I aced the short quiz kanina. So, bukas lalabas tayo ha?" She said smiling.

"Alright, you won that fair and square. Umaga ba o gabi?" I said to her.

"Buong araw." She answered me.

"Grabe naman yung buong araw. Hindi naman kaya tayo magkasawaan agad?" I said laughing.

"Hindi naman." She said smiling.

"Also, kailangan mo pa din mag-aral." I said to her.

"Mmmm. Nope. Wala naman tayong assignment sa English Lit eh." She reasoned with me.

"Oo, pero kailangan mong basahin yung next chapter, dahil kung hindi wala ka nanamang isasagot sa discussion." I said to her.

"Okay, sige. what about we study in a café? Coffee tayo habang nag-aaral. Tas Lunch, tas Dinner." She said bargaining.

Napa-iling na lang ako sa kanya and said to her finally.

"Fine, sige lalabas tayo. Buong araw, pero you have to read the next story na ididiscuss natin on Monday. I'll do a pop-quiz while we are out. Surprise pop-quiz."