Rainbows and Butterflies

It has been a week since Jennie and I became a couple, currently gearing up for the world championships which will happen next week. I needed to focus on out new choreography, dahil nga for the championship, we needed to show them something new and cool. I had Jennie's song mixed into a hip-hop bop song. My team loved Jennie's vocals. We kept everything under raps from Jennie and today is the first time I will be debuting her song to her. We had a final dress rehearsal today, lahat kami naka-all black na leather suit na may mga rhinestones at studs. Mukha kaming mga rocker chics or rockers. 🤣😂 Kahit hip-hop naman ang sasayawin namin.

I like the leather jackets suits, we looked so sick and cool. We prepared the final dress rehearsal for Jennie, so she could hear her song which I worked on producing for her. Nothing really overwhelming, it was 99% her vocals plus some sick beats. I am hoping Jennie loves this mix. Ilang minuto na lang at magsisimula na ang dress rehearsal namin para sa nalalapit na World Championship. Sa Amerika gagawin ang Championship, we'll be gone for a whole week dahil may Semi-Finals pa sa world Championship. If we don't win the semis, we decided to stay pa din at manood ng competition.

Jennie couldn't come because she can't miss her classes. Kaya ipapakita namin sa kanya ang final number namin. We've worked hard for this. Jennie just arrived in the dance room. Sa studio ni Coach Sunmi. She was with Somi, Irene and Nayeon. They sat on chairs as my team and I get ready to perform Jennie's song for the first time. We were dressed in our leather suit jackets, leather pants and underneath the jacket white tank top. Jennie smiled at me from across the room as she sat on the side of the room together with her friends.

Once we are ready, we stood at our places, I signalled for Coach Sunmi to play our music. She nodded and the music filled the room, first was Jennie's piano and voice, then the sick drum beats played by a session band, mixed to create a synthetic sound far more than what Jennie has recorded earlier. The song turned out to be perfect. I can see Jennie flustered as I danced to her song.

Somi, Irene and Nayeon watched intently not recognizing Jennie's voice, I guess they didn't really know that Jennie could sing. There was three highlight point choreography for the song. One was at the beginning of the song which I danced, then the chorus which Rosé will be the center of and finally Rabbit. There were lots of twerking and fast movements on thus song. The song was mixed this way to highlight three of this team's best dancers. Me, Rosé and Rabbit. Coach Sunmi taught us how to dance sexily as the vibe of the song fits it, Jennie was an incredible song writer. Her lyrics on this song sounded that of a woman leaving her current relationship to start on her own.

She sang about going solo hence the title Solo. She rapped on this song, she sang beautifully. The song was mixed perfectly, just enough to make her song a total bop. Presenting her song in the world stage was all I could do to thank her for saying yes to me. I will work hard dancing to her song if it is the last thing I would do. All for Jennie Kim. She smiled eventually as we were about to go halfway through the whole song. Yet her eyes were crying, as she clapped fer hands. Irene took notice and helped Jennie wipe her tears away.

Pagtapos ng final dress rehearsal namin, I approached Jennie and asked her.

"What do you think?" I said smiling at her.

"I think you did great with the choreography and finally producing my song." She smiled weakly at me.

I encircled her into my arms, pulling her closer to me. Holding her for a quick second before pulling away from her and lifting her chin up so that our eyes meet each other. I smiled faintly at her and said.

"Why do you look like you're sad and not really thrilled about your song?" I asked her.

"No, I am thrilled. It's just that I won't get to go with you in the U.S. to see your performance." She said smiling as she tiptoed and placed a kiss to my lips.