Saturday Night with the Nerd

After our dinner we decided to go clubbing andito na kami sa club, we were just drinking and listening to loud music, I glanced at Jennie who seems to be used to the night club scene. I don't know but it seems like she's used to this scene. She caught me just now and smiled at me, she leans in and said. 

"Tagal ko nang hindi nakaka-punta sa club, mga a few months ago pa." She said to me. 

"Wow, you surprise me. Akala ko hindi ka pa nakakapag clubbing ever." I said laughing at her.

"I do go out most times, hindi lang ako nerd noh, I could be anything I wanted to be. My friends are not your typical it girls, lahat sila merong brains, study first before anything else is what our motto sa barkada namin, lalo na si Irene." She said. 

"Cool ka din naman pala. So you've been to this club?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, I've been here, pero mas madalas kami sa Damian's, medyo less crowded kasi ang Damian's if you know what I mean." She said smiling.

I took another shot of tequila and nodded at her as she downs her third shot. She's a little tipsy after the fifth shot so hindi ko na nilubayan ang pag-tingin ko kay Jennie. I maybe someone who parties a lot but when it comes to drinking out with my friends, I protect my friends most especially Rosé. The only time I'd be flat out wasted is if we were at home or I am drinking alone at home. Any of those two instances, but other than that I can hold up my alcohol pretty well. Tama naman si Jennie, less crowded sa Damian's because Damian's was an exclusive club for rich people. I've been there several times but quite enjoyed it at Sparx's. It's not an exclusive club, but the crowd here is lit and could dance. As a matter of fact I already scouted someone who I'd like to grind up against and do the dirty. Pagkaupong-pagkaupo pa lang namin ni Jennie, she was already in the dance floor grinding her cute ass in her mini off shoulder dress. Goodness it should be illegal to be this sexy, we've locked eyes a couple of times now, she smiled just now and winked at me and gestured a come hit her motion to me. Her dress leaves little to the imagination, it hugs her body tightly. Her hair was long and wavy, it flows freely and sexily to her sides and back, her hair was dyed blonde. Her butt and her boobs was what caught my eyes.

She dances carelessly as she looks at me sexily, her eyes piercing into me. She bit her lip as she danced sexily, bringing her arms up and waved it in the air, she brings them down to her head at hinaplos nya ang kanyang buhok, her hair bounces and fell right into the sides of her face. Even that was sexy. Jennie caught my attention just now as she spoke above the noise that fills the place. 

"Lisa, I need to go to the bathroom." She said as she simultaneously got up.

"Do you need any help?" I asked Jennie. 

She smiled at me and shook her head no as she spoke to me and said.

"I can handle myself." She said.

Once Jennie was away, I decided to approach the beautiful blonde girl dancing. I grinded up at her. She allowed me to do this, she even leans over to my chest, she grounds her butt against me. She faces me and places her hands over my shoulder. She cutely speaks to me and said.

"You might get in trouble with your girlfriend." She says as she bites her lip.

I pulled her closer against my body as we danced to the slow RnB music. My hand went up her butt, I gently squeezed her butt and said.

"She's my classmate, she's straight." I said to her.

"You sure?" She asked me and smiled.

"Sure. Hello, I'm Lisa and you are?" I answered her.

"Minatozaki Sana." She answered me.

"Lisa Manoban, Hiphop Dancer and a member of our school's Hiphop crew." I said to her and smiled.