First Day as a couple

Lisa and I officially went steady today, I announced it earlier at lunch with Somi. Somi my best friend and my younger 'sister' she was accelerated by a few grades due to her bright mind. Kaya naging kaklase ko ito noon sa gradeschool. She left in third grade to be with her family. I left Korea in fourth grade and studied at New Zealand's St. Mary's School, a boarding school where I stayed until I decided to return to Korea in my first year of Highschool. Somi and I kept in touch through the years. She was happy for me as was with Irene, Nayeon and Lime. They kept on telling me to love another woman, just like they do. I have resisted their suggestions, until Lisa and I happened.

I never imagined we'd have sex and now we're together. Parang panaginip ito na ayaw ko nang magising, my parents knew of Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Irene and her Ex-girlfriend Ryujin as well as Lime and Nara who is getting stronger, Nara moved overseas for school like Jeongyeon. Somi hanged out with me and Lisa, kasalukuyan silang nagdadance revolution sa arcade. I never liked playing games in the arcade so, I watched the two as they danced to BLACKPINK'S DDU-DDU the music was heavy on drums and bass, thumping through the arcade as people have now gathered to take a look at Somi and Lisa dance to the beat.

Kanina pa sila nagsasayaw sa game na ito, tila walang kapaguran si Lisa, dahil kakagaling lang nito sa Hip-hop dance competition, naglunch lang kami at heto nanaman at sumasayaw sya sa isang arcade game. Her energy is unmatched, her stamina makes it seem like she has not danced since this morning. She's energetic and almost very athletic as I watched her dance with Somi, I am glad that Lisa and Somi was getting along fine, bonding as if they've met a long time ago and have not met just now. Nakakatuwa dahil it seemed they were best friends for a long time, just having fun in the arcade. They played against another group of friends.

After they beat the opposing friends, they stopped and got back to the bench where I sat. Hingal na hingal sila ni Somi, with smiles on their faces. I dabbed Lisa's side of her face with my hanky, she was sweating profusely at this point. Mabuti na lang, Lisa never goes out with out spare clothes, it's all she carried inside her backpack. I handed her a tank top she had on her backpack and told her to change sa comfort room na malapit sa arcade kung saan kami naka-tambay sa ngayon. I handed Somi tissues to wipe her sweat, Somi doesn't sweat a lot even after some dancing, all she ever gets are little beads of perspiration.

"Thanks Beshie!" Somi smiled as she sat beside me and as Lisa went to the comfort room.

"Magaling ang Jowa mo. Proud of you besh, ngayon natuto ka na pumili. Hindi na mga airheads ang type mo. Galing!" Somi smiled.

"Som, salamat ha? For being here and eating lunch with us, for witnessing Lisa and I's new chapter." I said to Somi.

"Besh, wala yun, I am happy to have met Lisa and to have spent my lunch with you guys, medyo busy lang ako sa studio, recording tons of songs I plan to release next fall." She said smiling apologetically at me.

"Som, bukod sa nagkasundo kayo ni Lisa tungkol sa music at dancing, ano pang masasabi mo?" I said to Somi.

The reason I wanted to know is because I wanted to make sure na hindi ako nagkamali sa desisyon ko kanina, saying yes to Lisa especially during this time na nagkatapat nanaman kami ni Sana. I hope that I made the right decision.

Somi placed her arm around me and said.

"Besh, bakit mo ba siya agad-agad sinagot? Parang bago-bago pa lang kayo nagkakilala ni Lisa diba? I mean with Alex, Enzo and the rest na naging boyfriend mo, pinatagal mo ng halos half a year ang panliligaw nila diba?" Somi said.

"Yeah. Ewan ko din Somi, pero Lisa is different from any other guys I've met before, maalaga siya at mabait. I just fell in love with her, wag lang talaga siya makulit sa klase, over all ayos naman si Lisa as a partner."

"Pansin ko sa kanya intense siya pagdating sayo, kung makatingin parang hinahalay ka na sa utak nya, mas intense pa siya kesa sa bagyo." Somi said and paused.

"Besh, tingin ko naman worth it si Lisa. Tingin ko aalagaan ka nya at sisiguraduhin nyang hindi ka magiisa. I am happy that you made a right choice." Somi said smiling.

"You really think so?" I said to her.

"Besh, she had beaten everyone on this arcade, jusko if that doesn't tell you na ikaw ang inspirasyon nya, I don't know what will. Sobrang energetic nya pag kasama ka nya besh." Somi said laughing.

Lisa could be a little hyperactive when she's with me, kung noong mga nakaraang taon makulit na siya, I feel like she's more hyperactive now if I think about it.

"I don't know, Somi. Parang di ko pa din alam kung tama ba na sinagot ko siya."

"Is your heart happy?" Somi said and looked into my eyes seriously.

It took me a few seconds to answer her from the heart.

"Yes, I am happy Somi." I smiled at her.

"Then that's all that matters." Somi said smiling as she pulled me in a hug.

"Don't worry besh, the gang supports you and Lisa." Somi said reassuringly.

Sa ganitong tagpo kami inabutan ni Lisa. Lisa was just smiling at Somi and I. Somi and I pulled away from the hug.

"You guys want to have snacks? Treat ko kayo." Lisa offered.

"Wow ititreat mo kami?" Somi said smiling.

"Yes, kahit san." Lisa smiled.

"Good na tayo. Basta libre." Somi said laughing.

"Somi, napaka mo talaga!" I said slapping her arm.

"Kuripot kasi ex mo." Somi taunted me.

"Di ka titigil gaga ka?" Pinandilatan ko ng mata si Somi.

"Lisa, ikaw na bahala kay beshie unnie ko ha? Medyo gaga yan minsan, matigas din ulo nyan, topakin pa, pero sweet yan at maalaga." Somi said smiling at Lisa.

"Don't worry Somi, sanay na ako kay Jennie." Lisa said smiling.

"Ayun naman pala. Tara na, gutom na ako, sobeang energetic mo kasi Lisa." Somi said as she pulled us to the food court.

Lisa was just smiling like a fool. She looks so cute and adorable. Making me want to pinch her cheeks. I let Somi drag us to the food court to get a bite to eat. If only Irene and Wendy were here tiyak kanina pa nasabon itong si Somi ni Irene. Somi was tomboyish, she was a little bit lanky and had akward posture. Mukha itong laging mananapak. She has a girlfriend like the rest of my friends, her name is Chaeyoung Son they've met in Canada kung saan nag-aaral si Somi.

A/N:

Paumanhin po sa sobrang bagal ng updates ko. Hindi po ako inspired magsulat sa ngayon, pero ngayong may jowa na si Author, baka magtuloy-tuloy na ang updates ko. 🤣✌️

This chapter is dedicated to YoyonM, wifey thank you for inspiring me always. 😘🥰😍  I love you always and forever. 😘😍🥰 Yiiii gusto mo yun? 🤣😂✌️

Stay safe folks! See you sa next chapter! Spread love and light!

- Sky