21 || i can't remember

The theme for the club was disco, so I was wearing a white flared leg jumspuit with a halter neck and cut outs at the side. Lucie had let me borrow her gold platform heels in return for a dress. 

My face looked like it belonged to somebody else.

When we left the apartment camera's flashing, we had seen people gathering around where they had saw me and Timothée arguing and the word had got out fast.

Once in the car Lucie showed me the paparazzi pictures and she found one she liked of me, she took my phone and posted it for me.

It started getting some nasty attention. 

Lucie turned to face me and check if I was alright. 

"Honestly. I don't care anymore." I shrugged. She seemed surprised but didn't want to question me further and risk ruining my attitude.

"We're going to have so much fun tonight." She grinned at me, I held her hand and squeezed it.

"You have no fucking idea."

We went into the club through the back entrance so the press wouldn't get to be snitches. Once inside I dragged Lu straight across to the dance floor.

I spent hours dancing and dancing and dancing and just letting my mind stop and my body move. Lucie pulled me to go meet the owners.

 "Oh my god hi! You're literally trending right now!" They squealed hugging us both. 

"Wait what?" We asked.

"You're name is trending on Twitter." They laughed. "Let's get a photo!" 

We took a photo together and posted it on their account and asked us to repost it. I thought nothing of it.

At about 2am the music was still vibrating in my body from the speakers and my legs aches but I loved the feeling.

 Lucie was sat down at a table and when we made eye contact she beckoned me over.

"I want you to have a good night but Timothée just texted me." She announced. 

I rolled my eyes and pulled her up. "I don't care!" I laughed.

She looked confused. "Really?" I nodded enthusiastically and pulled her to the back door where we could have a cigarette.

"What happened?" She asked as I lit my cigarette. I shrugged. "Who knows, who cares?"

"I care." She replied.

"Nothing happened. Because there was nothing to happen, because nothing could've ended because there wasn't anything to begin with." I rambled.

"Wait what?" She shouted at me over the music.

I started laughing hysterically. "I don't know! I can't remember!" 

I kept laughing. "I can't remember."

When back inside I was dancing with everyone and all night until it closed at 4am. 

We got a cab with a bunch of boys and girls we met at the club and went to somebody's apartment to go to another party.

The night didn't end there either...