28 || just be

"You look amazing!" Harry calls out from his front door, it's a bungalow with dark wood and it's covered in gems and mirrors and stones hanging in the trees like he's a magpie collecting shiny things. I laugh and am taken aback by him picking me up and hugging me. "I've missed you." I smile.

"It's so weird, we've spoken one time and yet I feel like I've always known you." I admitted as I followed him into the back garden where he had a pool and sun loungers, everything looked like it had been stolen from a movie set. 

"Can I get you something to drink? Water, tea, soda?" He asked adjusting his shirt that was slung over his body open with a pair of high waisted linen trousers. 

"Soda, god Harry have you forgotten we're British. But could I get an iced coffee actually? If that's not a huge hassle?" 

"Yeah come on, we can hang out into the kitchen. Here's some water, flying always de-hydrates me." He slide a glass across the counter and it made me smile, thinking of when I use to wake up and there'd be a glass waiting for me.

I shoved Timothée to the back of my mind. 

"So ... " He paused awkwardly pouring coffee grounds into a pot. "I have to ask, I assume your book is about a breakup right?" I just scrunched my nose and nodded awkwardly. "Are you still with him? The guy I saw in videos they were asking of you? Timothée?"

"I was never with him." I smiled. "I'm single and more importantly you looked me up, didn't you Harry?" I teased.

It was easy with him. It was simple and easy and I felt safe. My mind didn't think too much when I was with him.

He grimaced in embarrassment. "Shall we go to the garden?" He tried to change the subject.

"You've been doing your research." I followed behind him and over took. "Stalker." I grinned in his face. He rolled his eyes and we sat on a blanket in the grass. I took off my shoes. 

I closed my eyes, having always loved the feeling of sunshine through eyelids. I heard a snap sound and opened them to see Harry with a camera. 

"That's an invasion of privacy." I pointed out with my eyes shut again. 

"Some things have to be immortalised." He said flopping down next to me. 

"I have a feeling we're really going to get along." I laughed out. 

"Hmm." He turned to me. 

"Anyway I bought my notebook. Shall we jam out? I'm tired so my mind will be like sponge." I gestured to my black notebook and pen that I took everywhere with me now.

He picked up his guitar and sat cross legged. 

"Serenade me." I gushed over-dramatically. He grinned and started to play Leather and Lace. I scoffed. 

"Of fucking course." I whispered to myself. 

I closed my eyes again and let my mind rest. No need to think. No need to feel. I could just be for a little while.