34 || the confusion

"Hey Cara what's up? How come you're up right now?" I heard Harry's voice and my guilt was seeping through me.

"I'm in New York. We went to a movie premiere me and the girls."

"Oh. Okay cool, how was it?" He asked completely oblivious.

"It was good. But before you see anything, or any rumours, I need to tell you that T was here."

"T?"

Oh fuck.

"Timothée, T."

"I've never heard you call him that." He sounded jealous.

"It's just an old thing. Force of habit I guess." I sighed and screwed my eyebrows together. I waved my hand in the street hoping to get a taxi.

"Right. Well just come home as soon as you can. I need to talk to you." His voice sounded numb. No emotion - just completely monotone.

"Okay."

He hung up and I could feel dread boiling at the bottom of my stomach.

Once back in Paris I went straight to Harry's hotel room and knocked on the door. It opened to him with a shirt billowing open and a towel around his waist.

"Hey sorry just got out the shower." He avoided looking me in the eye.

"Can you sit down? Can I get you anything to drink or?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I tried to cut to the chase.

"I need to talk to you about something that happened last night."

I paused. I realised he had something to admit.

"So me and the guys from lighting and the band went to go get some drinks and celebrate and I bumped into my ex- Camille."

"Cut to the chase Harry."

"I cheated."

He grabbed my hands.

"But I love you Cara, please please forgive me. I'm such a dick I know I'm so sorry."

I didn't say a word I got up and got my stuff as quickly as I had entered the room.

Whilst I was leaving the hotel, Harry chased me out pleading with me.

I turned in the elevator and he stopped.

"I don't love you. We're done." I said. He looked shocked, no tears were falling or welling up.

I called Adele and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey, you okay you left early yesterday? So did Timmy? Anything happen?" She asked cheekily.

"I'm in Paris, Harry cheated on me, where's T?" I rushed out on the metro back to the airport.

"I'll text you the address. We love you Cara. Always." I smiled at her words, thanked her and got on the first plane back home.