29 || get me dizzy

2 months later

LA

"I'm so glad you stayed out here Cara." Harry spoke softly stroking my hair. I looked up at him to see his face concentrated staring back at me. 

"I'm scared." I admitted to him.

"It'll be okay. I think everyone will love this song. I do." He smiled at me. "Maybe one day you'll call me and say you're sorry too." He hummed.

We had become so close physically, so comfortable lying on each other and cuddling, yet we hadn't kissed or anything else. We hadn't really established any emotions with each other.

"I do too, and I loved how we made it. I've loved every minute with you, really I have. I'm just so use to hiding." He didn't interrupt me. He just tipped his head to the side and gestured for me to continue. 

"After Timothée, I never thought I'd find myself around people who - I don't know how to say this. People like him, like you. Famous, I guess, god that sounded so wrong. It's not like that." I finished.

"It's okay, I get you. Hey, you do realise that you don't have to hide?" He passed me my drink.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking a sip.

"You don't have to be ashamed of who you are, you can show people who you are without getting awfully hurt. Not everyone wants to hurt you Cara." 

"Hmm... Says the man who everybody has a crush on - maybe they don't want to hurt you, but they want to hurt anybody who's with you. To them I'm just your plus one - Timothée's girl. People do want to hurt me." I shrugged.

"I won't let them." I laughed at him and then stopped when I saw he wasn't.

"You can't stop them."

"I can try. I'll take care of that stuff, I just want to let you shine. I just think the world is really missing out on not knowing you the way I do." He held my hand. 

"Not many people know me the way you do." I nudged him.

"Come with me. Please. We can get all dressed up, you'll get to start over this time. You've been invited - you're not my plus one. Come on, you're fucking badass - be one." He grinned at me.

"I mean, can I really turn down the Met Gala?" I smirked at him. 

He brushed a thumb over my cheek. I closed my eyes and suddenly. I saw those fucking eyes. I blinked them away.

"Let's do this." 

A month later

New York

I looked beside me to see Harry grinning. He was wearing a simple black suit and black nail varnish which I had painted for him the other night. We were matching. I was wearing a black dress that was draped over my body like a veil. It was embroidered with beads. A butterfly sat on the lowest part of my back. My hair was wild and my lips were stained a deep dark red. I looked like I ate souls.

We squeezed each others hands before he got out of the car to open my door for me. I head screaming outside. My door opened and the audience went dead silent. I looked up into his kind eyes, it was just him and I. He held his hand out for me. 

People started screaming and almost instantly camera's started flashing around us. He kissed my hand before taking me to the red carpet causing everyone to go even more wild. On the way, his fans started whispering and recognition was growing on their faces. They knew who I was.

Harry glanced at me to check I wasn't freaking out. He gave me his lovely smile and to lighten the mood I winked at him and grinned. He put his arm around me and we went over to the stairs. 

Harry positioned himself behind me and whispered in my ear to reassure me. "Squeeze my hand when you can't do this and we'll go straight away. I promise." I turned my face to him. He cupped the side of my face with one hand and kissed my forehead. I could hear camera shutters going insane. 

"Don't tease me." I whispered back him.

"Oh." He smirked. "You don't want me to tease you?" I shook my head. Before I could say another word he pressed his lips strongly on mine. 

My heart did a little flutter. When I pulled back, his lips were stained red too causing us to laugh. I tried to help him wipe it off. He just ended up making a joke of it to the paps.

We went over to an interviewer to chat. 

"Hey Cara, Harry. You look amazing together oh my god you guys are hot!" We laughed and I just rolled my eyes as Harry agreed.

"So we have to ask, what are you guys up to? You're both so talented could there be anything we could expect from you two - other than just a relationship?" The interviewer grinned. Harry nearly began but I sent him a look, like I'd take care of it.

"First of all, who said we're together?" I winked cheekily at her. "Secondly, why would we reveal our secrets to you?" I flirted with her.

She laughed a little intimidated. "I mean come on, you guys just kissed in front of everyone! Please we have to know."

"Friends kiss all the time!" Harry joked. I winded up the interviewer by bringing his lips to mine one more time, it was like now I had started kissing him I couldn't stop. 

"Woah! Guys you have amazing chemistry."

"Who couldn't with Cara? Look at her." Harry grinned sent me a sneaky look.

"Okay okay, I have a feeling you guys are just going to keep teasing us. But please the fans do want to know if there's anything you could tell us."

"Hmm." Harry leaned into the mic. "Got drunk on you, and now I'm wasted, and when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you ..." He trailed off. 

I squeezed his hand and we said goodbye quickly.

Then people started to scream even more. I looked at what everyone was looking at. 

A few stories below us was Timothée and his girlfriend, that he had met in England. Viv had updated me and given me a break down before I came to New York.

I saw so many fans searching my face for a reaction.

I tried to hide every thought I had when I saw him on a blank face. 

His hair was shorter. He was laughing. He was wearing a harness. He was in all black as well. The girl he was with blonde. She was beautiful. She was so much thinner than me, she was stunning. They made so much sense together when you looked at them.

I couldn't look any longer so I slipped my hand into Harry's and we entered the exhibition. 

"Are you okay? We can leave now if you want?" Harry asked. He obviously saw that T was here too.

I kissed him again. "No, we came to have fun."

So T and Cara are in the same place, both with their new partners!!! Get ready for a show down!

Also, what do you think T is thinking rn? They haven't made eye contact yet. Does he even know she's there? And Cara just called him T in her thoughts!!!! Ahhhh I sense some unfinished history repeating itself...

Let me know what you think, vote and comment!

I love you xxx