Part 10 ⚠️🍋

C.W. - LEMON🍋

L pushed Y/N up against the walls of his office, Are we for really doing this now? Y/N said in her head.

L continued to kiss Y/N deeply, their tongues intertwined. L found himself moaning quietly into Y/Ns occupied mouth.

He put both his knees up against the sides of Y/Ns shaking hips, holding her neck and shoulders with his hands.

"Have you *mhmfh* ever *ah* gone this far with your old *mhmm* old boyfriend?" L struggled to say whilst Y/N was buried into his neck, sucking and kissing his soft spots.

Y/N played with his hair, "Shhhh, I don't want to talk about him, I want to talk about you and what you are going to do with me." Y/N winked

Listening to those words made L tense up, he felt the heat and a certain hardness coming from his pants, so did Y/N, helping L unbuckle his belt.

He threw it to the side, holding Y/Ns hips, pushing her aching crotch towards his. L worked his hands downwards to her ass, Y/N did the same to him, L yelped.

Y/N took her hands off of him quickly, "D-Did i do something wrong, is everything ok?"

L held Y/Ns and put them back on him, "No! No! keep going, please."

Y/N took her bra and flung it to the side with L's belt. L picked up Y/N bridal style and set her down on his work desk

"That's a good girl." L smirked. He climbed on top of Y/N and continued to kiss around her neck and chest, taking off the rest of her top, nothing underneath.

Ls mouth watered as he lowered his gaze towards her chest, he couldnt help himself from reaching out and touching them, he slowly lowered his lips towards them.

"So you still haven't answered my question." Y/N said seductively, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Hmmmph," he started, still kissing around her chest, "You'll see. Get on your knees and I'll show you."

Y/N got off of the table, being careful not to break eye contact with L. she unbuttoned L's shirt as he stood up with her, trying hard not to moan and cause a scene. (almost as hard as he was;))

Y/N licked around L's chest as he did with her, he let out a soft whimper as Y/N finally went down on her knees and unbuttoned his jeans.

L stopped her midway through, the tension rising by the second. "Wait, I have to tell you something."

Y/N rested her head on his weak knees, "What is it, Ryuzaki?"

L whimpered, tearing up with pleasure, "D-don't say my name like that, you're driving me insane!"

"Good , that's what I like to hear, no what were you going to say?"

"It's just that you- *mhmph* You're so fucking attractive."

Y/N flinched hearing L swear, it wasn't something he did often. "Are you only saying that so that I'll suck you? Cause I will do it either way, don't worry." Y/N smirked.

"W-well it's true, I mean y-"

L stopped halfway through to see that Y/N had completely taken off his jeans, now staring at the length in front of her.

Y/N stuck out her tongue, incasing it with her lips, L let out a few strained moans. "I- *ngnh* think this is the- *mhph* kick i needed to- *ah* continue the investigation. Oh God!"

"Glad I could be of service in that department." Y/N winked, going back in to finish him off. She placed her hand between his hips, pulling them apart, so that the tip could hit the back of her throat.

That pushed L over the edge, putting his weak hands on her shoulders as he finished, practically choking Y/N.

Y/N wiped off her mouth and coughed into her arm, L panted beside her grabbing his jeans from the floor and putting them on before she could look up at him.

L's flip-phone rang from inside his jeans, he picked it up with two fingers, leaving it hanging next to his ear.

"Mmm hello?"
***
"Yes, light kun?"
***
"Alright, I'll be right there give me a sec."
***
"goodb-"

Light hung up the phone.

L put his phone back in his pocket. "I unfortunately have to go, the task force needs me since they can't do anything on their own, I might be gone for a while."

Y/N sat back down, resting her feet on the other seat, "How long will you be gone, Detective?" she winked.

L smiled, "I'll be gone for the whole day I think, and make notes to call me that more often, Y/N."

She chuckled, "well see you later, Ryuzaki."