Part 9

Y/N woke up at around 10 AM, she stared at the clock.

"Shit." she said, under her breath, "I slept in."

She threw off the covers and grabbed a pullover to put over her clothes from yesterday. She glanced at the nightstand and saw a note.
It read:

Dear Y/N,

Thanks for last night. I don't think I've ever felt that happy. I wanted to make you some breakfast, forgive me if it's not that good, it's my first time. I told the task force that you will be a bit late, so it's OK if you sleep in. You deserve it.

Sincerely, Ryuzaki

Y/N smiled and folded up the note, putting it in a drawer. She walked into the kitchen to see some bacon and eggs sitting on the table, along with a drawing of Y/N.

"Wow! I had no idea L could draw so well!" Y/N though as she picked it up. The picture was drawn with pencils and showed Y/N in the form of an angel, it was beautiful.

She set the picture down and went for the eggs and bacon, still warm from the pan, she could tell L took a while to prepare them

They were amazing! Considering how he struggled to bake the cake, this breakfast was almost flawless, he must have put a lot of effort into them.
-------------
Y/N arrived at the office 30 minutes later, trying to find L to thank him. She walked down the halls. Soichiro Yagami glared at her, so did Aizawa.

She reached a room at the end, overflowing with papers, candy wrappers, and computers. L sat by the table, eating cake and staring at the screen.

"I hope you enjoyed the food I made you." He said in his casual monotone voice, not moving at all. "Come sit."

Y/N took a seat next to him, staring into his seemingly emotionless eyes.

"I've been up all night thinking, I believe that Ms. Amane, Lights girlfriend is the second Kira" He started, "I'm going to meet her today and hopefully interrogate her."

*silence*

"You look nice today." He said. "You have a bit of egg yolk still on your face though."

Y/Ns cheeks turned pink, "Sorry, I rushed out today, I didn't have a lot of time to eat!"

L smiled, "Take as much time as you need, this case is extremely dangerous, it would be better if you came in later anyways. By the way, you also have some bacon stuck in your teeth."

Y/N got even more embarrassed, "Oh God, I should have brushed my teeth better, hold on-"

She tried sucking the remaining bacon out of her teeth, "Is it gone yet?"

"Hmmm, no, not yet."

"How about now?" She continued trying to suck it out.

"Not quite. Here, let me help you."

L kissed Y/N suddenly, slipping his tongue into her mouth, she did the same. They moved closer and held each others faces, exploring each other's mouths and closing their eyes, not a care in the world. No kira, no work, no problems.

"Mhph." L groaned, pulling away slowly, "Got it." he licked his lips.

Y/N smirked, "So, where was it then?"

L scratched his head, "Well uh, it was... OK, I may or may not have said that to get an excuse to kiss you."

Y/N giggled, "God, you're so cute sometimes!"

L tensed up at those words, "Hopefully I can be more than cute, someday, Y/N." He winked.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "What are you implying?" she smirked

"This-"

He leant over his chair once again and kissed Y/N even more deeply than before.

She stood up from her chair, still holding L in her embrace as her lips stayed locked with his and would never let go.
—————————
A.N.- hey guys, my apologies I'm not that good at writing kissing scenes, BTW the next chapter may be a little ~S M U T T Y~ so u have been warned :P