Part 16⚠️🍋

C.W- Smut, lemon.

Mouthes still interlocked, L set Y/N down on the soft bed. She attached her legs onto his hips, pulling him down with her, causing a few stifled moans to come from him.

They didn't say a word to eachother, only stopping to stare into each other's eyes while undressing each other slowly.

L slipped off Y/Ns baggy shirt, revealing her lacy bra. She tried to undo his belt, he stopped her however.

"I believe it's time I returned the favor." he whispered, breaking the kiss for only a second before returning.

He kissed her neck, littering hickies around her collarbone before diving down to her stomach, and slowly pulling down her pants.

He lay in between her thighs, still kissing the insides of them, earning moans from Y/N. She kissed the top of his head and took off his white shirt, flinging it to the side.

He looked up at Y/N who was sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Mhmm, eager I see?" he smirked

She didn't say anything, she was practically drooling over him from the fast pace of her heartbeat and where this was hopefully headed.

"I must warn you I'm not experienced in this subject so you'll have to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong OK?" he said with a smile

"Why are you so damn serious all the time?" she chuckled.

"Only because you're so damn shy. Now spread your legs a bit more, I don't bite."

She timidly opened up her hips, giving L more space around her. He made his way up to her lacy panties before taking them off slowly. He held her legs down as he looked at her between her shaking legs.

He placed his lips onto it, still holding onto her thighs to keep her from squirming. He licked circles around it, creating friction and a build.

Y/N was having trouble keeping her legs still, she tried to escape his grasp on her shaky thighs, only causing him to go faster. Her eyes watered causing a few soft moans to escape her lips.

"Having fun, are we?" he said. "I can tell you're enjoying this by the way you're looking at me. Are you, Y/N?"

"Mhmphm" she nodded.

"Use your words, Y/N." he teased, keeping a steady rhythm. Enough to drive anyone insane.

"Ah yes! Yes I am! P-Please!" she threw her head back and grabbed onto L's messy hair.

"J-just a little more- I'm almost done." L moaned quietly.

As Y/N finally reached her climax, her glassy eyes finally shed tears and became blurry. All she could see was L in front of her, cleaning up the mess.

Y/N pulled up a blanket they threw to the floor and covered herself and L with it. It smelled of fresh linens and laundry detergent, making Y/N yawn and fall back into the bed with L still beside her.

L lie down between her tired legs, hugging her left thigh and closing his dark, tired eyes.

Y/N pet his soft hair and looked for his face which she found was buried in her legs. She listened to his soft breathing which warmed up Y/Ns sore body.

His calm breathing along with the warmth of his tense body let Y/N fall into a deep sleep.

*Silence*
——————————————
AN: I hope that wasn't too bad aaaaa this I can't find a good word for "puthayyy" so gimme some suggestions imfaoo - knives