Chapter 10: Define Family

Nancy, still with the crazy hair walked towards Janet and Ace with James behind her.

"She's...your cousin right? Jesus, why does she have the tattoo on her forehead." Ace clicked his tongue.

"Cause she's crazy." Janet said taking a bit of her food.

"If I'm crazy, you're insane." Nancy replies.

"If I'm insane you're a psyco." Janet replies calmly.

Nancy growls. "You should be glad I haven't killed you yet Janet." She pointed her fork to Janet.

"Who'd kill who?" Janet looked down on Nancy with eyes that reflect the moon.

"You!" Nancy charged towards Janet trying to grab her, but Ace who was witnessing the whole conversation exchange reached out his hand and stopped Nancy by holding her throat.

Nancy was surprised, but not as surprised as Janet who thought Ace wasn't that type to do something like that for her.

Ace chuckled.

"It's not elegant for girls to fight, not that I acknowledge you as one. but here's the thing, don't embarrass yourself ok?" His grip on Nancys throat was tighter and his blood red coloured eyes shone with violence.

'I can see why....'

"Don't do unnecessary things here" Ace whispered to Nancy

'....In the novel....'

"And I won't kill you yet."

'...Ace is the Villain.'

Nancy shivered at the cold voice that came through next to her ear, it's colder and scarier than Janets.

Ace let go of Nancy and Nancy walked away but James was still her staring at Ace.

"I know I'm attractive but I didn't know I'm also attracting males."

James flinches at the corny and arrogant comment by Ace, he walked away In the same direction as Nancy.

"Is the rest of your family just as crazy?" Ace chuckled.

"Kind of." Janet says turning back to the food.

Ace Vinitacion, AKA the Villain in 'Kill my love'. In the novel, this boy teased Monica and flirted with her just as he did to every other girl, giving him the name of playboy. Of course, like in every story, and just like the Male lead, she's different than the girls he knows and soon he starts to get attracted. But he hates the Male lead for being better than him and taking away the only person he liked, therefore, he's tried to kill the male lead and break the couple up. His affection towards Monica turns into an obsession when he realises how deep his emotions are, but of course, he gets killed when his obsession turns into a 'I don't care, as long as I have your outer', meaning he can do with just the body too. The boy is talented but arrogant too, through out his life, his arrogance mad him violent and inpatient.

'in ways, I don't even know why let him hang out with me'

"Janet!" Bella comes and stands next to Janet while holding a piece of dessert.

"The desserts are being served, here!"

Janet took it and stared at Bella for a sec.

'How the heck did I end up standing with the Villain and Supporting female lead?'

"I hear that Isabella is here too, don't know how her family got in, but apparently, my father suspects her mother slept with one of those old money bags, therefore she got in."