Chapter 32: Ski trip STARTs

*BEEP *BEEP!

"MA CLARK FAM! TIME TO HIT THE ROAD AND CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN!" Screamed Bella from outside the clark mansion.

"Ms Janet, I hope you have fun, and don't catch a cold" Smiled Chelsea as she adjusted Janet's scarf while one of the maids take her luggage out.

"I'll be fine" Janet assured.

She stepped out of the mansion last, as Charlie, Daniel and Monica were ready earlier.

"Dear Janet, You're slow" Teased Bella as she opened the door of the van

Janet shook her head and rolled her eyes. Her servant put her luggage in the van behind the main one, and she herself stepped into the the main van.

"Woohoo! The next 3 day's gonna be lit!" Cheered Bella

Ace was hyped, Daniel was smiling and so was Charlie, Monica tried to keep her expression to a minimum but indeed she was also excited.

Janet on the other hand didn't sleep well the night before causing her to be quieter than before.

'Thats nightmare again....the same thing. But this time...the person that came towards me in the end after killing the person I was sold to.....and also came closer to me than the last time.'

The road to the mountains was a quieter ride than they expected. Everyone were either listening to music, just on their phone of asleep. Conan of course didn't want to sleep incase of those nightmares popping up, therefore she listened to music the whole time while admiring the view.

"Ok then, cabins will be 3 girls together and the three boys." announced Bella after they checked into the ski lodge.

They all entered their respectful cabins and settled down, taking everything out and getting comfortable. Janet went to bed early and as a result, her nightmares came back, luckily though, this time she as conscious that it was a dream.

But that didn't stop the fear.

It started the same, as every there time the nightmare began, herself, standing in a green, sunflower meadow, with the sun shining onto her.

'Again...'

Her body moves on its own as if once again explores the meadow, and as they always did, a blurred figure of possibly a woman appeared in the distance. Janet's body walked closer and closer, but the more it did, the further the figure seemed.

As a desperate feeling weighed her chest, the sunflowers around her started dying, one centric circled row of sunflowers at a time, the sky dimmed and the view hollowed. The woman that was in the distance disappeared, and that's when Janet felt herself falling backwards...entering a hole of darkness.

Next thing she knows, she's strapped to a chair, her hands strapped down to the arms of the chair, she tried and struggled to get out.

'Son of a-, who the fuck has the nerve?!'

That's when she realised, the strands of hair that was supposed to be silvery, was actually pitch black.

'What the-'

that's when it hit her, her back hair, the thorn cloths, the fancy luxury room...just like the moment before her death. The only difference, is that her parents and the person they were selling her to weren't there.

her heart starts pumping loudly, blood rushed to her head and ears, her mind was a mess.

'Why am I here? why this moment? help...help...someone help me!'