Chapter 27: Change

"Stop"

His gold like blonde hair followed him as he turned his head back to look at Janet.

"He's angry, don't make it worse" Janet warned

"He came after me first" He glared

"You killed his sister"

"You know why"

"Yes but he's sensitive. leave. it" She said through her teeth, emphasising the leave and the it.

Daniel looked back at Ace, who had 4 other boys from the class hold him back.

"You're defending him?!" Ace screamed, His passioned rage reflected onto his blood like eyes. His glare was chilling, his murderous intent was at the max, Janet had to pull Daniel out so that Ace would calm down.

They exited that heated, potentially death threatening room and went into the hall way.

"Thanks for the heads up" Daniel said sarcastically

"Why would you retaliate?" Janet glared

"why do you care?"

"I-" 'wait, why Do I care?'

She was confused. usually she wouldn't give a damn about what happens to these people...even to ace or Bella. did these people change her in any way?

"You caused a scene." she concluded calmly.

He walked over closer, causing Janet to back up against the wall. "You need to prioritise people, family and outsiders."

"Heh, if you think you and I...or even that Monica are family. You are very much mistaken." Janet glared up towards him.

"We have the same surname right now, legally-"

'He's sounding more and more like Monica'

"legally or not, I see non of you as my family. Not even George. Chelsea is the only one I consider even CLOSE to family."

"Janet" veins in his forehead popped through as his eyes turned violent. 'Why the hell are you angry?'

"Just don't anger him. Ok?" Janet walked away and back to the classroom, leaving Daniel behind, fuming with anger.

Walking in, she basically saw Ace in his seat being secured to by Bella while Charlie tried to keep both of them calm. And as they realised that Janet came back, Charlie and Bella's eyes gleamed of hope.

"Jan! Talk some sense into him!" She dragged her over and stood her in front of Ace.

"Now. Fix him" Bella panted

Janet took one look at the raging Ace and decided to ignore Bella's plea for help by sitting down at her desk like nothing happened.

"Janet~" bella whined

She bobbed down next to Janets desk and pouted, "please~~"

"Teacher's here" Janet pats her head, making Bella groan in dismay.

Janet had developed a habit of going to the room top balcony to sit and enjoy the breeze when she wasn't in the mood to mix with Bella and the others...and in time it seemed this habit had infected a certain other as well.

"Your panty colour is different today"

💢"Shut up"

Ace jumped up onto the top and sat next to Janet who didn't hid the fact that she was annoyed at his presence as well as comment

"You seem relaxed around me"

"I have nothing against you...entirely"

'heh, Entirely, does he blame me for trying to kill him or injuring that girl?' Janet though, regarding 'That girl' as Tamara.