Chapter 25: Hide

Already, over night, There were rumours of Isabelle going around, everyone quickly forgot Monica's indecent appearance during the party.

'Charlie works well'

"how's Monica?" Bella asks

"She's fine" Janet responds.

Daniel enters, Not looking at Janet at all, but thinking a lot about her.

"Ace! you weren't mean to Janet while she stayed over did you?" Bella narrowed her eyes

"What kind of person do you take me for beasty. Hospitality is a must." Ace's nose was high up in the air.

"Show off" Bella rolled her eyes.

The day went of as usual, nothing bad and unexpected happened. But just as Janet was going to go back with Ace to the Vintacion Mansion, a servant of the Clark's came and sent a message.

"The master said to come back to the mansion for a while before going to to the Vincitacions."

Janet nods. 

"I'll be late." She says to Ace as she walks off

"Bye" Ace smiles, but after Janet was out of sight, his smile disappeared. 'Why is she ordered to go back?'

******************

"You have to sneak into the office of That god damn Vintacion and take what's useful."

'What's useful? can't he be more specific?'

"Anything we can use against them."

Janet clutched her fists that were behind her back. "yes...father"

Going back to the vincitacion mansion, Janet couldn't help but feel guilty. This year especially, she was getting close to Ace, more than she thought she would...'at first I saw them...all of them as characters, but now it's almost impossible.'

"Welcome back" Ace smirked as he leaned sideways against the front door.

"You waited?" Janet asked, slightly surprised. 

"Well of course" he shrugged

A corner of Janet's mouth went up for a split second. 

"Come on, dinner's ready." Ace nodded to the inside.

*********(After dinner)*********

Sitting there, Janet had to think about this carefully since dinner, there are about 60 security guards around the whole  Mansion, Tamara, Ace, Ace's sister and Mrs Vinitacion are all around the place, it's going to be hard.

*BZZZ*

'Daniel again'

"Hello Janet"

"Em"

"I know you're ordered to snoop around"

"You want me to be guilty about something again?" Janet said, completely fed up with the same cycle.

"No...Just....Be careful" 

'Hm? And now he's concerned?'

The call ended without another topics brought up, which meant only for Janet to proceed with what she was doing

Janet walks out of her room, making sure to conceal her footsteps and presence, finding her face with a mask and wearing a black hood, She jumps out of the window and lands in the garden,