Chapter 30: Dream a Past

After Mid terms, in the end Both Ace and Janet stayed at the very top, with Daniel ranking second in the boys category and Tamara second too.

"Fine, I admit defeat." Tamara sighs, standing in front of Janet, not looking at her in the eye.

' *Sigh, Why so competitive?'

The days leading up to the Mid terms Tamara and Janet have been studying away at home, in the library, and even cafes, because as much as she doesn't want to admit it, Janet doesn't wants to lose. As for Ace and Daniel, the two have yet to exchange any words, the only thing exchanged were death glares and physical contacts such as a shoulder to shoulder hits.

"Argh! finally. Holidays!" Bell groaned, slouching in her chair and leaning her head back.

"No kidding." Ace stood up and walked towards the girls and sat on Bellas table.

"Get your fat ass of my table you shit head!"

"Oh my, What vulgar words from such an ugly hag" Ace says in an opera like accent.

The weather is slightly colder than before since winter's coming up, the snow has Janet thinking about what she would be like if she grew up in a normal family, played in the snow, and was just a normal kid.

"-et, -anet, Janet!"

"Hm?" Janet's head turned from the  calling from Bella.

"yes or no?"

"What?"

Bella sighs, knowing that nothing she had just said went through the ears of the cold Janet Clark.

"Want to go skiing over the holiday?"

"er....mh"

"yeah?! great! we have the whole gang together for the holidays!"

'What did I agree too...'

Ace suddenly appeared behind Janet and leaned his back against hers, a sudden warmth spread throughout her back...and soon enough her whole body. She froze from his sudden action and even regretfully felt comforted from the warmth, just slightly, but that warmth was suddenly taken away when Daniel grabbed Ace's collar and pulled him away from her.

The two didn't utter words to each other, instead, sparks or anger and disgust was exchanged between them. Just as Daniel was about to leave...

"Bastard fucker" Ace spat

Daniels finger twitched, he turned back and took a swing at Ace, but with Ace's exceptional reflexes he dodged and tried to kick Daniel away.

Exchanges of thrown hits and dodges continued on as Janet sat there, enjoying a book in her hand and sound cancelling head phones....but they weren't working since she could hear nearly everything going on. Thanks when she heard a third persons voice in a two person fight.

"That's enough!"

Just as the two boys were going to punch each other at the same time, Monica stepped into the middle of them, and didn't flinch when the two fists came flying at her and stopped...on either side on her face, nearly touching her skin..

The room let out a wow sound, complementing her amazing skill and courage, but Janet on the other hand thought differently,

'Stupid, gutsy and above all, too nosy.'

Janet had long given up on trying to stop the two boys from killing each other, it didn't seem like it was happening anytime...nor that they'd actually kill each other yet.

Monica eventually started doing the 'I'll stop them with all my might' act.

"Daniel, look at me"