Chapter 16: impulse vs rationality

Funny story....I actually accidentally published chapter 15 without finishing it....hehe~~ But you people seemed to like that chapter, so I left it alone. Lmao. Anyway.

GOOD NEWS! I'M ON THE VILLAINESS BOARD AGAIN! WOOHOO ME! But the rankings kinda low.....Fighting!

********************************

Blade to blade, the two boys slashed to each other like there was so tomorrow. Their speed matched each other extremely similarly, except Daniels was slightly faster.

The purple eyed boy pointed his gun at Daniel, just as he was about to pull the trigger, Daniel rushed forwards and used his knife tops the gun away while using his other hand, which had a gun in it, to point at the other boys head. Again the boy somehow blocks using his knife hand and kicks Daniel in the stomach sending him flying to the Side.

Again and again, the two boys take blow after strike at each other. it's ridiculous how someone can match the Male leads...'No one should be able to go give him this much trouble.....except.'

Which Janet was lost in thought while watching the two spare, she realised the girl that was in front of her before was now gone. 'Shit!'

Just as she cussed to herself inwardly, she sensed a presence right behind her.

a knife came to the back of her neck at lighting speed and no hesitation, but Janet, with her amount of experience and training, was able to deflect it. without turning around, Janet used her left hand, with knife, and swing it over and around her head, hitting the knife that was coming to her neck away.

As the knife left the unknown girls hand and gave Janet a moment of opportunity, Janet used her right hand, balled it into a fist, spun around to face the girl and punched her in the stomach, sending her flying.

'It's my own fault for not being cautious.'

"Milady, are you alright." Roger asks

"perfectly fine." Janet says through the voice changing mask.

Janet pushed off the ball of her feet and charges at the girl who was stood recuperating from the last blow.

Janet stabbed the ground where the girls neck was supposed to be but she rolled over letting Janet miss her by just an inch.

Janet took out 4 small knives and threw them at the girl one at a time. But the girl flipped, jumped, and leaned back to avoid the tiny deadly weapons coming at her.

'I don't like using guns.....'

With the girl clearly wanting to stay at a distance, Janet had no choice but to bring out her Gun. Pointing it at the girl which shocking her at the action, Janet pulls the trigger and fires 3 bullets in a row, following the girl running.

just as Janet was going to shoot another one, an arm wraps around her neck in surprise and pulls her around and in towards the persons chest.

The unknown boy hand His arms around Janet and his gun to her head. Daniel froze in movement and so did the girl.

"It seems that you may be the stronger one....but I'm the smarter one."

'wait....that voice.'

"You.....you were the child in the basement trap door 6 years ago." Janet says with surprise.

the boy holding her hostage didn't reply instantly. rather, he unraveled his arm around her and stepped away but kept kept his gun to her head.

He walked around her until he finally faced her.

'her scent....' The boy thought.

"You.....you were that girl." he whispered.