~Chapter 1 Alvin finds out~

A/N Hello you guys I've missed this account so much and I will make many stories. This is the new and improved version of my first story. You might not see much of a difference right now but trust me... you will in the next chapter.

(A/N from now, guys this Author's Note is old, dw I didn't change a thing in this story!)

Enjoy!

Simon had just left from 5th period to get to lunch. He walked to his locker and grabs his journal and his pen. 

He walked in the lunchroom and the first thing he sees is his brother just showing off on his skateboard. ’The usual’ Simon thought as he rolled his eyes. 

He walked to an empty table sat down to start writing in his journal except Derek arrived. “Hey nerd this is my table so get out!” Derek Shouted. 

“Actually these tables don't belong to anybody here, because these belong to the school, you see when you leave the school-” Simon explained only to get interrupted by Derek 

“Look, nerd, I don't need you to run your mouth and waste my time just get out!” Yelled Derek  

“Well Derek there’s so many more tables.” Simon stated reasonably. 

“Look, nerd, I didn't wanna have to get to this point but either you leave or I WILL MAKE YOU!!” Derek threatened while lowering his voice. 

Simon quickly hopped off the chair and ran off to another empty table. He sat there and wrote a short paragraph of his recent classes on his journal. 

Simon saw the lunch line shorten quickly and got in after he had his lunch in his hands. Once he saw his friends sitting at another table he went over there and forgot about his journal. 

“Yo dawg look da line gettin' shorter!” said Chris 

“Yeah I noticed but it's fine you can go I'm not really hungry I'll just sit here for now.” Chris shrugged as he walked off. Alvin sat down at a random table and saw a blue book he turned it around, it said in black bold letters "Simon's journal"  ‘Oh I cannot believe this! This has gotta be my lucky day!’ He opened the journal smiling widely and started reading.  

‘Hello journal this is my first time using this so I'm supposed to write on you and pour my feelings out onto you and feel less stressed or any extreme emotion I’m feeling because life can be tough. So far I guess I’m enjoying this because you’re not a person so you can't judge me  or anything. Now let’s start off with the basics I am Simon S. Seville and I plan to be a scientist when I get older which type you ask I can’t pick in between Chemist, Physicist or Engineer. I love science I like math but it has to be second on my favorite list. I am the smartest out of my brothers I have two brothers by the way. I am the oldest out of triplets. My younger brother, Alvin is trouble and a self-centered boy and might I add an annoying jerk. He always pranks everyone and just today he ruined my day by putting 20 soccer balls in my locker! Although I am very thankful to have him as a brother and I guess he is considerate, but enough of him. My youngest brother on the other hand is very sweet and kind he also loves to eat and dance. He’s the most patient and innocent minded out of us all. At times we think he still hasn’t gone through puberty. My brothers and I are in a band called The Chipmunks Alvin is the lead singer. I almost forgot to mention that we are chipmunks who got adopted by Dave, a human. We have other chipmunk friends too and they're female chipmunks actually called the Chipettes and at times I still can’t believe that I actually have romantic feelings towards one of them.’ 

“Wait, wait, wait, WHAT?!” Alvin’s eyes widened at the sight of those words. He turned the page desperately and continued to read. 

‘The Chipettes are triplets as well and I can put them in order starting with Eleanor the youngest she cooks and cleans so everyone thinks her role looks an awful lot like a mother’s role yet she’ll still act her age. I think of her as my younger sister and she’s an athlete. Brittany the middle sister cares a lot about the way she looks so she is one of those girls that are popular and only care about her best friend, the way she looks, and boys although you may already guess she’s one of those popular girls she is the Principal’s assistant she's very mature. Even though she is mature she can never stop arguing with my brother Alvin. Well then there's Jeanette... I don't even know how to explain her personality without rambling too much but you’re my journal so I can ramble all I want and you can deal with it. She is the oldest, she's beautiful on the inside and out. She is smart but not smarter than me (Because no one is smarter than me well except for Albert Einstein I can’t… never mind back to what I was saying.) She's usually very calm, collected and shy, she’s working on that though and so far she is becoming more of a confident chipmunk. She adores nature and magic and I've been crushing on Jeanette since I turned 10 when I accidentally grabbed her hand instead of the chemical I needed for my project. I just can't tell her how I feel because I’m just a simple nerd and if I ever did tell her she wouldn't feel the same. Sure I’m smart but she's so perfect and there are way better guys.’ 

As he closed the book he realized the signs were all there. He remembered that time when they were ten but he never actually thought about that. He should have known... Simon was always more mature anyway. He remembered all the signs Simon would give like whenever the Chipettes would come over Simon would become a nervous wreck, and yet Alvin still didn’t understand why. He was actually starting to regret reading his brother’s journal but maybe it was good that he read it. He could help the poor boy out. Alvin thought.

Simon finished his lunch and realized he didn't have the journal he never took his journal when he went to grab his lunch. He looked back at the table he left it in to see his journal sitting there 'untouched.'

He sighed, now relaxed he snatched the book off the table and placed it in his locker. 

As he shut his locker he leaned against it thinking ‘No one can know what’s in it. I poured my heart and soul into there.’

But everything was ok nobody touched it so he walked off to his next few classes.

A/N So this chapter didn't have author's note so I'll fill it in now!

Please comment and vote! They make my day and inspire me!

And as always have a good day, evening, or night, Wherever you are!