~Chapter 16 A night to forget (Part 3)~

A/N I curse sometimes in real life, but writing it down just feels weird and kinda wrong. 

Warning: These chapters do contain Alcohol, Language and Mild Make-out scenes.

No Ones POV 

With Eleanor and Jeanette. 

She found a deserted part of the yard. One that wasn't a popular side but could be used for sideline talks.

“Ok, Jean you need to calm down I have no idea why you’re acting like this but-" 

Eleanor tried to figure out what was wong with her sister.

“Does it matter?” Jeanette interrupted completely misunderstanding everything Eleanor had said. She kept it moving and walked away leaving Eleanor confused.

With Alvin and Brittany 

The two drifted off behind the wheel. The pink clad hugging her pink fuzzy pj's to cover herself from the wind. The red clad speaking nonsense while handling the wheel in front of him.

“I don’t get it! Why don’t chips get enough respect as potato’s do? The potato’s made them after all right? It’s like having a child, having everyone respect you but they don’t respect your child! And you can care less!” Alvin ranted on and on about subjects that made no sense such as, Is Blue Raspberry real? Or how do we know that the earth is not a square? Do we really all see the same colors?-

Brittany would just laugh from all of the crazy things that came out of his mouth. She had to admit she was actually enjoying this just the two of them talking and hanging out in his car letting the freshly cool breeze passing her by. 

She turned to stop him from talking. She barely knew where it was that they were going. She knew at first when the idea originally struck them, but she had forgotten, with the amount of fun they were having and maybe the amount of alcohol she consumed.

She just had to know that she was the only one who forgot and that her counterpart hadn't.

"Alvin, where are we going?" He shot her a confused look. 

'Oh no that isn't any good! He forgot didn't he?' She thought.

"Did you forget already?" His voice sounding incredibly patronizing. 

When they arrived the pajama clad chipette remembered where they originally planned to go.

With Eleanor 

Theodore was talking and Eleanor tried to concentrate on what he was saying but she couldn’t help but get distracted by- 

“No, no I can’t have any more.” Simon chuckled while having his arms push the candy away. “Oh, come on don’t be such a baby!” Jeanette retorted, but stopped trying to feed him more candy. 

The blue clad had eaten a lot of the sour patch kids, and he already felt a little dizzy from it. He had never been two crazy about candy, afterall it did contain an unhealthy amount of glucose and sodium chloride.

Eleanor then had lowered her voice and had a serious tone, she spoke to Theodore about keeping an eye on their reckless siblings. 

“Make sure to keep an eye on Simon and Jeanette too!” They turned back around to see that Simon and Jeanette were gone. 

“OH NO!!” They panicked in sync.

With Alvin and Brittany

A familiar feeling rushed through the trouble-maker's blood. As he hit the pedal down with his foot roughly. The speed was intended but the smack into another vehicle wasn't.