~Chapter 8 Simon's Advice~

A/N Please don't hate me! Even though I'm using one of the most cliche scenes ever in this chapter! Look I already wrote it a long time ago so I'll use it as a comedy chapter!

Alvin's POV 

“Noooooooo, I should have never agreed to this deal you can't help at alllll!!!”  

“Alvin, stop being so melodramatic! We made a deal, you helped me out, so I have to help you out! And since you did help me get a date, well I definitely want to help you out!” Simon claimed. 

Then I conveyed. “No, you helped yourself so I can do it myself.” I had my one of a kind, sweeping-the-nation, sensational smile. Only to convince him though.

When we originally started this I wasn't exactly ever ready to do something about how I feel towards Brittany, now there's no slacking! Especially not with Si around!

“No, that's not true, and if you were to do it yourself don't you think you would have done it a long time ago?” I rolled my eyes at him. Then I pouted, I hate losing! Even if they are to stupid arguments with Simon.

“Ok, fine you have a point but!-” 

“But, nothing I'm going to tell you exactly what you're going to do and you do it.” He devised his plan and I gave him a look that said 'Excuse me, What?'

“Why are you saying it like your gonna call me and tell me what to do!?” I asked and when he didn't answer I freaked out! “You're gonna do it!”

“No, no I'm not but something similar.” He said calmly. 

“What!!! Whattaya gonna do?!” I shook him back and forth.

“Oh, you'll see... don't get nervous.” He grinned. Oh man, I've gotta, bad feeling about this!

“Oh yeah, like you telling me, don't get nervous won't make me more nervous!”

“Stop being dramatic!” Simon groaned profoundly.

At school 

"Okay everyone, we have a new student today, and you're name is?" Asked Ms Smith 

"Simon." He answered and everyone gasped there was an immediate buzz among everyone and murmurs. "There are two Simon's in this class?!" Someone inquired loudly.

Ms Smith looked confused then Simon said "It's just me, Simon Seville." All of the girls instantly started laughing and blushing. (Probably not Eleanor though)

"Seriously, how does he look different?!" I asked. 

"Because he looks different." said Amber A. 

"No, he doesn't the only difference is he's not wearing his glasses!" I almost yelled in a frustrated tone. Jeez, these people act like they've never seen him without his glasses! Oh, wait maybe they haven't.

"Ohh, I'm sorry this was a misunderstanding, there is no new student." Said Ms Smith. 

Seriously? How could she think there's just gonna be more of us anthropomorphic chipmunks just walk in the room? 

Simon was walking over to his seat and while passing by Brittany she whispered "You look gorgeous!" Jeanette immediately glared at her. 

"What!?" I had a reaction to that comment and  I yelled a little too loud cause everyone turned their heads to me.

"Alvin, is there something you want to share with the class?" Asked Ms Smith 

"What, Me? No!" I said, getting the attention back to Ms Smith.