~Chapter 13 Boys~

A/N Originally named after the song above, and dedicated to my little sister who loves the Haschack Sisters!

Theodore’s POV
“What’s wrong I-I thought you wanted to go on this date? Oh I know am I going too fast? It’s ok it doesn’t have to be a date.” I explained I don’t want her to think I’m weird or anything. 

“No it’s just um we can’t be together because I’m already in a relationship with Jay.” Eleanor tapped on her chin awkwardly.

“Wait, is that my brother’s best friend’s brother?!” I ran my hand through my hair trying to calm down.

“Uh, yeah we have a loving relationship!” She answered, then out of nowhere he came up and kissed her. 

Then I felt really sad and not just normal sad, a awful feeling in my heart like it sank from it’s happiness, but all of a sudden when I try running, wishing it was a dream I fall… off my bed. Wait off my bed? 

“YES IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!” I yelled way too loud while pumping my fist in their air. Simon woke up from his dream or if he had one. 

Simon came up to me. “I would like to ask you what you were dreaming about, but you’re ok and that’s good.” He mumbled while scratching his head.

“What are you talking about?” “You fell down the stairs when you were running to the chipettes house.” Simon covered his mouth to yawn.

“Oh, ok I get it I had an awful nightmare,” I told him.

“But I don’t really want to tell anyone now.” 

“Anyway Theodore want to make Alvin happy,” Simon rubbed his eyes.

“Sure! I’m in!” I gave my assuring approval.

“And then make him miserable again!” Simon finished then I just answered back like. “No, count me out!” Simon nodded and walked over to Alvin who seemed to be having a nightmare cause he was kicking and everything, I even heard him saying-

“Please, No! Not school again!” Then Simon woke him up. “Alvin we’re not going to school today.” Simon answered calmly 

“Oh really? Thank goodness I really thought that-" Alvin's relieved sigh wasn't complete.

"I’m just kidding of course there’s school today!” Simon cut him off and Alvin just sat there in shock until he yelled out “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

I guess I’m injured cause when I moved my leg it hurt a lot. Dave told me I couldn’t go to school today because I had an appointment with the doctor, so I’m staying home today. I’m just glad that was a Dream!

Brittany’s POV

At school
“I don’t understand why Kevin is acting this way.” Jeanette explained some ‘problem’.

“It’s obviously because he likes you and he is so jealous, that Simon got his chance and he’s too late.” I repeated what I said last Friday. 

“No, Kevin and Simon are friends. That’s a stupid reason to break their friendship.” Jeanette was already getting nervous about this, probably because she feels guilty, but it’s not her fault she was born good-looking, I mean look at her sister I’m clearly a goddess! 

“Of course that’s the reason Jean. What is the number one reason why guy best friends get their friendships ruined?” Eleanor took my side. “I don’t know… is it because of lies and betrayal?” Jeanette asked. 

“Nope, girls.” Eleanor answered. Then almost on cue the bell rang before Jeanette could say anything after that.

Before lunch
I walked to my locker and I found another note! Is it a poem or a love letter? I questioned myself. When I grabbed it I read it as quickly as possible but I read it too quickly because I didn’t really understand anything I read so I read it again and it said.

Dear Brittany,

I could give you clues, like I'm not the sappy type. Or the fact that through the wide variety of girls that pass me by you'll forever be the one I'll choose. You’re the reason I haven’t given up on love just yet, every time I hear the words “Just friends” it breaks my heart. But I’m afraid that if I do tell you I'm in love you and show you my self it’ll completely ruin our friendship.
                                                                                  From Your Secret Admirer

Another love letter? Of course I really want to know who this boy is! I want to know, but looking at this he is my friend...but who? I desperately want to know! but maybe I should hang out with most of my friends that are guys, so maybe I can take the secret out of him!

A/N I hope you all liked the chapter as much as I liked writing it!

Have a fantastic day, evening, or night!