~Chapter 24 Threats Part 1~

A/N Hehe, I was supposed to post this up earlier but I just started with school so... sorry?

(A/N from now, I can't tell if I was trying to be funny or rude but I sounded so mean wth?)

Authors POV 

It’s a Tuesday morning normal like any other. Everyone was walking into the school, wishing the week would end already even though it just started (Me all the time!) 

Jenny was in the bathroom putting on lip gel (The one that drys) And Jeanette happened to walk into the female's restroom as well. 

Jenny asked Jeanette. “Hey do you think pink looks good or red?” Jeanette stared at her in confusion then walked up to her. 

“What’s your point?” Jeanette inquired. 

“I think I told you that my chance with Simon is huge! So you better back off!” Jenny snapped at her. 

“I think I told you… that I’m dating him.” Jeanette said slowly like Jenny was five and didn’t understand.

“You’ve better lower that tone with me Netty! And quietly get away from Simon,” Jenny warned. 

“But Why? And I’m not going to do it, just because you want to be with him.” She told her in her face then Jenny grabbed her by the hair. “I have a few of your little secrets that you don’t want anyone to know about.” Jenny finished by that point Jeanette wanted to know what Jenny knew but she was afraid to speak. 

“I know about Derek and I know about Justin.” Jenny continued her threat. When she finally finished she threw her back on the floor and completed her makeup and Jeanette ran outside crying and someone came over to her it was...

Brittany’s POV 

I go to my locker and something funny happens.  Amber, yes the Amber I despise, came to my locker and was warning me because she “knows” she has a chance with Alvin. 

I feel bad for her she’s one of those desperate girls that never get what they want but whatever. 

“I don’t know why you’re so focused on me but If I were you I’d pay attention to Elexis. Not hazel she’s just an obsessive crazy girl but Elexis is obsessed with Alvin but she’s very clever so anyone who breathes too close to him isn’t going to live a happily ever after… Ever.” I stated making it clear that I’m not her problem. I turned around after telling her that and I saw Elexis waving at me and I waved back. 

She’s not bad to me nor is she good, she’s just that person you don’t know, but you say hi to Anyway. 

Me and her were friends, before her gothic self took over her, before she became obsessed with Alvin, 

Flashback

“Elexis!” I yelled out to my best friend 

“Brittany!” We ran to each other and hugged Because we hadn’t seen each other since forever! 

“I would love to go to the Mall with you bestie, but Alvin said he had something to tell you.” I told her in a disappointed tone. “Alright! But we’ll go to the mall when I come back!” She exclaimed, making me cheer up. 

She came back a few hours later in tears, Elexis told me that Alvin broke up with her and I was mad that he hadn't even given her a reason! What a jerk! I'm not talking to him for hurting my bestie's feelings! 

After that day I haven’t seen her since… 

I called and texted and I can't even keep count of how many times I went by her house. I was devastated to her hear that her totally hot older brother and her father had both passed away.

Then I received awful news about her. I thought that being able to learn her whereabouts would be great until I found out...

She died. (Don't laugh!) 

Alvin got with another girl that I disliked in the beginning. I didn't have much against her, other than she was kinda annoying and Alvin can be so awful! He hears his ex-girlfriend dies and he dates some other girl immediately! But that's not her fault.

I got sort of used to her after awhile. She’s actually really nice and Alvin really liked her. 

Her name was Isabella she was sweet and playful especially with Alvin. 

Last night though she left their house and she was going home, but she fell on a bush with scratches on her leg and she ended up in the hospital. 

She broke up with him just because,(isn't that ironic) 

When we left he was very sad and he didn’t even want to talk. If it were any other time I would have said "I told you so" or teased him about the break-up but he looked like he had received enough kicks today.

I was going home and finally approaching the door and almost tripped over my shoelaces which caused me to look at the chipmunks doorstep to see Elexis was still alive!! But how… her funeral?! 

She’s begging on her knees in front of Alvin. I can’t believe she faked her death, she looks like a goth or an emo. Seriously She used to be so colorful and happy. I-I don’t understand I leave just shocked from all of this.

End of Flashback

Theodore’s POV 

I thought today would be a good day but what should I have expected it’s a Tuesday! 

Now without any warning I’m being grabbed by my hoodie and I turned my head as much I could move! And It’s Derek, had to be Derek! 

“Look, green thing I need to get to my chick and you’re in the way!” He yelled in my face I winced. 

“Wh-who are you t-talking ab-bout?” I stuttered. 

“Eleanor, who else do you think I’m talking about?” He said in an obvious tone. 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about we’re just friends and I knew her before you so you’re plan won’t work.” I said immediately regretting that but hey it’s true. 

“Excuse me green?” He started shaking me and I couldn’t help it! “Learn my name! You LOWLIFE!!!” I yelled then I felt a weird feeling on my back and I opened my eyes. 

Oh no! I was sleeping in class! I feel something on my back again and I turn around to see a piece of scrap paper all crumbled up I opened it and tried to read it 

'Green you better get away from my babe!! Don’t talk to her. Don’t smile at her. You know what get a new friend because I don’t want you close to her! You get close to her and I’ll go back to beating that nerd!' 

It's true, Simon has been safe thanks to me. Not that I'm proud about it! I've only kept Derek from hurting him because it hurts me so much when he's hurt. 

All I have to do is listen to Derek's commands and everyone is ok. Aww he just made my life a whole lot harder! 

From Derek I can’t talk to her anymore? But she's my best friend! I can't live without her! 

...That came out wrong, but seriously I can't remember a time where I have had to ignore or avoid her for a long time.

In reality I didn't trust that Derek can 'win' Eleanor over, she's too cool and pretty for a guy like him! And the fact that she can barely stand him also gives me the idea that I won't be able to talk to her for a long time.

The bell rung then Derek threw something at me and left laughing. I feel really sad I feel like crying but I’m still at school so I can’t.

A/N Aww, poor Theo! Who did this to him? Oh... it was me, sorry! 

Elexis's Character will be explained more in depth in a future story. 

Make sure to click on that cute lil star to vote for this chapter and comment anything you'd like, Have a terrific tuesday! 

...Gosh I sound like teacher!