~Chapter 20 Jenny?!~

A/N Hah! I bet you didn't expect this today did you? 

Did you think last chapter was dramatic? Nah, this chapter and everything after is the real teen drama! So get prepared, 

But still enjoy the chapter!

Authors POV 

The chipettes we’re walking in the school and they were going to Jeanette’s locker. 

Brittany was furious about what happened on the date. Eleanor was worried but Jeanette wanted to talk to Kevin about this, hopefully that would fix the problem or at least a little. The girls were chatting and someone came over.

“Hey Jean!” Jenny exclaimed.

“Oh, Hi Jenny.” Jeanette greeted. 

“I just wanted to ask, are you really going out with Simon?” Jenny questioned. 

“Yes we just went this Saturday.” Jeanette answered. Jenny’s blood was boiling with anger. 

“Oh, good.” She said sarcastically. 

“Okay, Thanks?” Jeanette said in confusion. 

“Well, he won’t be yours for too long!” Jenny replied angrily making The purple clad gasp. 

“Jenny? Why would you say that?” Jeanette asked with a bewildered expression. 

“I would say that because he’s MY MAN!! So you better watch your back!” Jenny said then left swaying her hips bossily. 

“Oh…my…gosh!” Jeanette said then stood there in shock while her sisters tried to soothe her down. 

“Jenny is going down, once I-" Brittany's temper rose in an instant.

“Brit this is not what’s going to happen.” The blonde interrupted. 

“Ok, so who is going to deal with this situation?" The pink clad inquired. 

“Well I’ll keep an eye on her and-"

“Guys it’s fine I think I can deal with this on my own.” The oldest chipette spoke up. 

“What?!” Both her sisters didn’t believe her. 

“I’m serious you guys I’m old enough to deal with this by myself I am the oldest after all.” 

“But!” Her sisters were about to speak against it but Jeanette swore she could deal with this because it was just a “small” problem.

I remember mine it was with Isabella… wait no that was my fifth it was Mia or Ashely no I can’t even remember her name! 

Oh well, anyway I know that I’m going to get that boy back! Kevin will pay! KEVIN WILL PA- 

“ALVINNN!!!” Someone yells out my name interrupting my thoughts. It was Simon Theodore and Dave. 

“Oh sorry guys I guess I got all caught up in my-"

“Daydreams?” Simon questioned with a smug look. 

“Wow and to think that I was going to defend you!” I said. 

“Well thank you Alvin and by the way we’re almost late so let’s go!” Simon ushered me out the door. 

“Okay let’s go!”

~At school in Miss Smith’s class~

“Ok class, settle down.” Miss Smith said and everyone did as they were told. 

“Today is the day we start a new project.” The class started groaning. “I Am Not Done!!” Miss Smith said to the class. 

“You will work in groups of three, you can choose your partners,” I was about to run over to have Simon as a partner because he ends up doing all the work. 

“Except for Alvin.” Miss Smith said making it more than clear that I have no privileges. 

I just sit there waiting for Miss Smith to give me a partner, not like I have another option. I turn over to Simon’s spot and see Jeanette and Jenny?! Well it doesn’t matter I mean it is supposed to be groups of three. 

“Alvin, I'll chose your two partners.” 

“Are they both girls?” I ask. 

“Yes it’s Brittany and Amber K.” Once she said that I was already rubbing my hands together. Two girls, I am a lucky guy! Wait did she say Brittany? This is perfect! 

“Ok class please take a seat and I will explain what the project is about.” The whole class was still talking and I covered my ears preparing for the shouting. 

“CLASS SIT DOWN!!!” Miss Smith yelled making everyone sit down and listen, obviously. “You will advertise a college, each person in your group has a separate part they have to do on their own.” Miss Smith said. She wasn’t done explaining but I wasn’t really paying attention. 

I just look around the class and see Jenny winking at Simon?! Wow, someone needs to make her sit down and tell her! I turn to see if Jeanette caught that but she didn’t! She’s paying attention to Miss Smith. I need to somehow get her attention but I don’t know how.

At lunch

I was sitting at our usual table with Simon and Theodore. I know what you’re thinking 'Alvin why would you sit by these guys?' Well I’m sitting here because Derek decided to sit by my friends! So I’m obviously not going to sit there. Then Jenny tries to sit over here and I’m just like seriously? I’m not stupid I know why she wants to sit over here, the girls aren’t here and she wants to take advantage of Simon being the way he is. He’s lucky to have me as a brother. 

“Simon, I was just going to ask you if I could maybe come to your house, to study of course!” Jenny said while twirling around one of her hairs. 

Theodore looked confused Simon looked like he didn’t trust her and I was like 'what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you even trying?' She gave a disgusted look and then looked flirtatiously at Simon. I rolled my eyes and Theodore looked down in shame. Ok, I feel bad now. 

“Hey, Jenny I thought Jeanette was also your partner.” I said while grinning. “Oh… I guess I forgot about her.” Jenny answered like it was nothing. Ok, Someone really needs to put this girl in her spot. 

Eleanor passed by and saw Jenny was trying to sit at our table. “Oh, Hi Jenny. What’re you doing here?” She asked but sarcastically I want to see this! 

“I was just... umm talking to, Simon about the… project.” Jenny answered nervously. 

“Why don’t you tell the chipmunks what you told us, you know Jeanette Brittany and I.” We all looked at Jenny wanting to know what Eleanor was talking about. 

“I-I…Umm…” Jenny stuttered I couldn’t help but smile at this it’s too funny! I mean Eleanor just roasted Jenny! I need to record this! I hid my phone but the camera was directly turned towards Jenny and Eleanor. “Did you forget? I can remind you, Ooh or even better I’ll just tell them myself.” Eleanor said in an exciting tone. “No Eleanor! I was just leaving.” Jenny said nervously then walked away mouthing something to Eleanor I couldn’t understand. 

The chipettes came over to sit with us and I asked Theodore “Did you get that all on record?” I asked “Yeah I did.” Theodore smiled “Eleanor, That was Awesome! I have a whole new respect for you!” I said “Haha, really?” She asked sarcastically and I frowned. 

I don’t know what’s wrong with her but she makes me want to yell JENNY!!! Maybe that’s how everyone who ends up yelling out my name feel. Great now Jenny is making this problem bigger!

A/N I swear I'm not high on anything, idk why my intro was so weird... I've been watching too much Pewdiepie.

If you guys enjoyed the chapter, vote and comment if you'd like! 

Thank you for reading and giving this crazy girl the attention she needs! Haha, have a good day or night peeps!