~Chapter 15 A night to forget (Part 2)~

A/N I don't promote or sponsor Sour Patch. But Sour Patch... if you're reading this... I would be honored to.

Warning: These chapters do contain Alcohol, Language and Mild Make-out scenes.

Authors POV 

“Wait, how do you know Dave’s not here?” Brittany questioned. 

“Well I heard him leave and I checked in his room he’s not there.” Alvin answered it was true Dave left without telling the boys. 

“Why do you want to switch these candies anyway?” Eleanor asked.

“Well let’s just say the ones I have aren’t exactly healthy to eat.” Alvin responded.

“Ok, then we just have to switch them?” Theodore requested.

“Yup!” Alvin replied then all of the chipmunks and chipettes helped out to switch the "Sour Patch Kids Extremely Sour"  but what they didn’t know was that the new candies they grabbed, were new and old. 

New because the candy had real fruit in it this time, Meaning it was an improved version. But also old because the fruit in the candy was fermented. You know what that means...they switched it all. (Btw these are the family sized packages) 

The teenage chipmunks ran up the stairs and the red clad was the most excited about the candy he grabbed a lot from one of the packages. 

The youngest of both groups grabbed a few packages being the ones who always grab the most of what they want to eat, but this time Alvin grabbed much more than they did. 

Brittany did eat some but not too much she didn’t like candy like she used to, and she would always watch her weight. 

Jeanette really loved candy, but she didn’t want to look like she was a freak or anything.

As Brittany had a problem with eating too little because of her weight insecurities, Jeanette had weight insecurities too… but they were different from her younger sister's.

She wasn't on a diet because she wanted to lose weight, it was quite the opposite actually, she felt too skinny. 

Which meant she ate a lot, not many knew about her self-doubt because she would never show it as much, but at times she tended to overfeed herself near her sisters. 

Simon wasn't aware of her excessive food intake issue. She knew that if he did he would most likely overreact, and she hated worrying him.

So with Simon next to her she forced on all her self-control to keep herself under control and didn’t grab any. 

Although her forced on smile placed her in a locked up position when Simon left for a second Jeanette snagged up the first bag she saw, losing all self control ended up being the one the red clad was holding. The chipmunks whose candy was stolen was a bit shocked then grabbed a new bag after shaking it off.

Brittany noticed how much Jeanette was really consuming. “Jean you might want to slow down seriously!" Brittany warned her sister who was stuffing her mouth probably worse than her typically rude by nature counterpart. The said boy simply looked at her with the look that implied 'well she’s lost it' then went back to eating his candy peacefully. 

Jeanette threw the bag in the trash when it was empty. When the blue clad returned they spoke a little bit. 

A few minutes later Alvin and Brittany were going to the chipettes treehouse because Brittany 'forgot' something over there. 

Everyone thought that Brittany didn’t eat any candy, but truth was she was the one eating the most of it. 

She got just as much as Alvin did she also snuck some of what Alvin had drunk into her system.

She made herself appear to be the perfect 'mature and responsible' role model 24/7. She could be pretty reckless sometimes, and tonight she was going to be as careless as she felt like. 

The both of them talked, Alvin completely forgot why they were there and Brittany didn’t actually need anything. She just wanted to talk to him alone. (Not a serious talk just away from their siblings.) 

It was actually a good idea, The candy stabilized their sleepy state to give them a large pump of energy into their veins.

Great ideas were coming out of their half-drunken half-hyperactive state of mind. 

Although the ideas were great if they were any more sober than earlier… maybe the concept wouldn't glow 'Let's DO this!'.

The car was outside and they had their extraordinary scheme drilled into their minds. Now all that was left to do was to make it happen.

With the rest of them “Why aren’t they coming back guys?” Theodore asked then tried to get off his bed without falling, but that it was futile 'cause he fell anyway. 

“I don’t know...  I just don't trust the two of them together in one room.” Simon claimed Jeanette looked at him in confusion which made him confused as well. 

“Well why don’t we go check on them.” Eleanor suggested while helping Theodore up.

Simon knew something was up with the way they were acting but he just couldn’t figure it out. He was the only one who hadn’t eaten any candy so he was pretty much sober. “Ok, let’s go then.” Simon agreed. He helped the dizzy brunette chipette.

While they were on their way, Eleanor attempted to help Theodore walk even though she could barely do the action herself. 

They were outside on the wet grass wondering where to check. Just then, a limo filled with drunk teenagers stopped by and a crazy but recognized girl jumped out of the long vehicle and onto the treehouse.  Jeanette carelessly stuffed some more candy in her mouth, when she saw the girl and immediately recognized her she yelled. “HEY HAZEL GET THE HELL OFF MY HOUSE, AND GET SOME HELP!!!”  Her little sister and Both chipmunks Jaws dropped in shock. 

Except for the drunk teenagers, instead their reaction to it was playing 'I am the one' (The one who don't need a gun in the streets). while saying “OHHHHHHHHH BURRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!!!” Hazel hopped off the treehouse and into the limo once again.

The teens kept partying while the limo drove away. 

Hazel was a girl who was obsessed with Alvin, ever since she first laid eyes on him. (Don't worry about her rn, her character will be explained in another story.)

There was a hidden figure, in the darkness you couldn’t see. The silhouette was wearing a black hood. Though no one could see it, it was there. 

Jeanette then took out more bags from a pocket no one knew she even had! 

Simon was going to say something but before he could Jeanette jammed an incredible amount of candy in his mouth and then giggled. 

Eleanor knew something was up, her sister, she never acted this way…so…crazy! 

She took her aside to talk.

To be continued…

A/N Yeah, these aren't very dramatic huh? 

So how's it going? Is this random enough for you? If it wasn't then you definitely won't expect the next one!